Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well, you can screw Jenny for hours, cook, do dishes, talk and take her out but her satisfaction doesn't climb. Plus, she's a shit wife and a bad match.
"I know you love her but it's over mate..."
Her satisfaction will go up. As for "shit wife and a bad match," well, maybe her husband doesn't think so.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Her satisfaction will go up. As for "shit wife and a bad match," well, maybe her husband doesn't think so.
Well, perhaps one of his future flings would turn out to be more appreciative of the things he's doing for her. And as an optional ending, we could get a divorce?
Jenny just strikes too close...

Reactions: oMatic13

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Well, you can screw Jenny for hours, cook, do dishes, talk and take her out but her satisfaction doesn't climb. Plus, she's a shit wife and a bad match.
"I know you love her but it's over mate..."
i did a lil editing on my save and gave her stats a little bump by 1 then her stats raised/lowered

Reactions: winterwolf200

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well, perhaps one of his future flings would turn out to be more appreciative of the things he's doing for her. And as an optional ending, we could get a divorce?
Jenny just strikes too close...
Divorce is definitely one of the planned possible endings, probably with multiple ways to get there.

To be clear, the things he is doing for her now, he hasn't been doing for her before the game. That's kinda the problem. The point is that he's kinda been a shit husband. Not abusive or cheating, just lazy and inattentive. She loves him but she wants him to be more engaged in their relationship. I will check the writing to see if I can make that a bit more clear in the preface & first night convo.

Reactions: manani

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
just a FYI for the ones that want to or will edit their save, if you dont know what something is dont change the number or the true/false you will break the save or the game

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Divorce is definitely one of the planned possible endings, probably with multiple ways to get there.

To be clear, the things he is doing for her now, he hasn't been doing for her before the game. That's kinda the problem. The point is that he's kinda been a shit husband. Not abusive or cheating, just lazy and inattentive. She loves him but she wants him to be more engaged in their relationship. I will check the writing to see if I can make that a bit more clear in the preface & first night convo.
No. The writing was clear enough. And let me be clear as well. I have no problem with you OR the way you wrote her.
It's his house, his money pays for her dreams, her shopping, her "massages". He just...doesn't help with the chores after a long day working. He's just lazy and inattentive, as opposed to someone who's "looking for inspiration" most of the day.
And I really love how she "listens" when you talk about your own day.
At least Christian got a heads-up BEFORE the shitstorm. Lucky son of a gun.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
So far so good really enjoying it so far wish you had more control of the wife like decide what she does at the gym etc. But other then that great start.

Just to confirm but after you confronts you about hearing the details of sex with brian i said now and then went to work the next day and now it is stuck is that all there is to this release or is that a bug?

ril24

Jul 17, 2022
I'm really enjoying it, if it's possible would you like to add pregnancy and impregnation content?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
No. The writing was clear enough. And let me be clear as well. I have no problem with you OR the way you wrote her.
It's his house, his money pays for her dreams, her shopping, her "massages". He just...doesn't help with the chores after a long day working. He's just lazy and inattentive, as opposed to someone who's "looking for inspiration" most of the day.
And I really love how she "listens" when you talk about your own day.
At least Christian got a heads-up BEFORE the shitstorm. Lucky son of a gun.
Ah, I see. Yes, some of that is intentionally not great. Some of it is being forced to spend more time together than was probably healthy during the pandemic lockdowns (something I know too much about myself), and how that can just negatively affect a relationship even when they do really love each other. My goal in the writing is that it will not stay like that overall. Because of the nature of this game, the development is not able to be strictly linear. A lot is tied up with how the environment and interactions with other characters change over time.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Ah, I see. Yes, some of that is intentionally not great. Some of it is being forced to spend more time together than was probably healthy during the pandemic lockdowns (something I know too much about myself), and how that can just negatively affect a relationship even when they do really love each other. My goal in the writing is that it will not stay like that overall. Because of the nature of this game, the development is not able to be strictly linear. A lot is tied up with how the environment and interactions with other characters change over time.
I don't see anything wrong with the linearity of the plot. First we make one route, which in the future can be divided into routes. As a result, we get at least one route that works and is able to entertain the player while he waits for work on other routes in the game.

What is the curse of many games from many routes? The fact is that the author does them a little bit and ultimately creates the impression that the game seems to have routes, but in fact there is almost no content there.

Because the authors focus their attention on several things and in the end I got the feeling that in the end the author was too lazy to finish some of the routes. Because they put in a lot of effort at the beginning and by the middle they were completely lost...

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So far so good really enjoying it so far wish you had more control of the wife like decide what she does at the gym etc. But other then that great start.

Just to confirm but after you confronts you about hearing the details of sex with brian i said now and then went to work the next day and now it is stuck is that all there is to this release or is that a bug?
Thank you!

When you say "hearing the details of sex with brian," do you mean Ricky? I don't think they have a conversation about Brian. Brian should stay with them from Friday night through an entire week to the following Sunday (9 days). There is still a little bit of work to finish that sequence of events, which should be done in this next update. There are other scenes that can occur at different times, so it's hard for me to say whether or not you have seen all content. The next update will include a scene "checklist."

In general, if you are stuck, just the hit the back arrow in the left sidebar and try again. Because of the wide variety of possible actions, it's possible that I missed a small bug. Those will be worked out naturally as I continue to add/revise the wife pov content.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I'm really enjoying it, if it's possible would you like to add pregnancy and impregnation content?
That is a big "Maybe" at this point. There is definitely a place for it to be incorporated into the plot. I have even been thinking about how to do so. I just haven't decided whether or not I want to. If I do include pregnancy/impregnation content, it will be very close to the end of the game, so I wouldn't expect it any time soon, one way or the other.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with the linearity of the plot. First we make one route, which in the future can be divided into routes. As a result, we get at least one route that works and is able to entertain the player while he waits for work on other routes in the game.

What is the curse of many games from many routes? The fact is that the author does them a little bit and ultimately creates the impression that the game seems to have routes, but in fact there is almost no content there.

Because the authors focus their attention on several things and in the end I got the feeling that in the end the author was too lazy to finish some of the routes. Because they put in a lot of effort at the beginning and by the middle they were completely lost...
I definitely agree with that. I think a lot of times, all of the creativity is put into the initial premise and setup. Once you get past there, though, what is the actual story? The second act is what kills most creative works (games, books, movies, etc.). The creators just never really thought about how to stick the landing.

I really hope that doesn't get me here. With the first game, I lost the writer during our conversations plotting out the endgames for each of the paths. So at least we got that far, and I think I will be able to pick it back up and finish it once I have a little bit more practice writing so that I can get close to her style. I lost her due to some family health issues, nothing game-related. For this game, I have spent a lot of time roughly sketching out each of these finite paths and other "big" events (multiple paths) for precisely this reason.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes