OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
what I have done ? I'm honest with Norah, but Norah has the money damn.... good story ! can't wait

Reactions: fmnf

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I love the premise of the game, it really does lend itself towards having short "seasons". A suggestion if you're worried about the game not gaining much support, you might want to consider getting into some more out there tags. I mainly downloaded the game due to the pregnancy tag but I seem to have missed the pregnancy. It's hinted at that the MC is influenced by the personality of the body he takes over so that opens up the possibility for some really interesting future characters.

If you ever watched Star Trek DS9 then it could become kinda like the Trill. Host (the body) becomes part of the symbiote (Sam). In the show they even deal with this in interesting ways where one of the old hosts influence is kept apart from the rest because how sadistic etc he was. See where I'm going here? You've come up with a story that's been done before but you do it with a twist. I would say that the story that's going right now is pretty vanilla but it's certainly a good start and could be taken up to eleven when it comes to being unique.

Ah well just rambling, I love discussing (relatively) pointless stuff like games, books and movies :p

Invalid

May 7, 2018
My favorite part was when Norah was flashing her tit behind Remi's back and she loved every minute of it, and when she gave you that naughty smile with her tongue sticking out. Ooooofffff. One of the best scenes I ever saw in a game. Tied with Monica in where the heart is when she was flashing you while her daughter had no idea what was going on behind her. Please more of this content from Norah. Make one with them fucking behind the door and her talking to Remi and her asking Norah where the MC is.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Great story ( except the introduction, I always skip. I'm hoping this is the last time for the magic stuff...).

I don't see the Harem tag but I hope we can get Nora and Remi both... ( I have zero interest for the blond woman... )

Lytoo

Jul 20, 2021
Will the "MC" at the end change bodies and his second body (Norman Reedus) will be filled with his original body spirit?

what about Norah and Remi?
suddenly the person they loves is like amnesia and his personality is different

And after that "MC" is always like that while carrying out his mission if according to the contract and he is Immortal...

Isn't that torture? You love someone but you have changed bodies, and your body was filled with someone else's spirit, and the person you love doesn't know that....

not to mention you are immortal you will often get a position like that..

I hope the ending isn't too painful Or we can have a happy ending.

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
Out of all the games on this site, I would rate this one as the very best I have ever played. I am amazed at the art work and the time the developer put into this story and for once it has normal characters. It greatly saddens me to see that it will not be continued and I for one would gladly join in a Pate donation to the developer to continue this game until it finishes. This is a great game and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has not played.

SoyCristian

Nov 24, 2017
The game takes a year since it was published, it has 4 chapters and it ends in an hour without elections... nothing more to say.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Nothing bad to say about the story yet I've only played ep 1 and half way through ep 2 so far so I can't say much however I can't say the same about the MC tho, I honestly don't get the MC. he starts of seemely as a mature 49 year old man who seems rather cold and distant and judging by the young beautiful woman in his bed he's clearly no stranger to sex yet after he dies and gets put into Norman Reedus's body he starts acting like a virgin kid who've never seen tits before, he's constantly ogling the old fat woman and literally jizzed in his pants when the Indian girl accidentally touched his dick with her butt, like wtf? Just because he's in a new body doesn't mean he'll change mentally, he has the same mind he had when he had his own body so why's he acting so differently like he never had any contact with women before. like who jizz in their pants from a single touch? Not even a virgin honestly and every second of the game he's being a creep ogling the old lady and the Indian girl. I'm sure he had much prettier women/girls in his past life so it just makes no sense for him to act the way he's acting.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is about turning a new leaf ... at face value ... then reaching deeper and getting the grips.
Core shaking experiences do shake the core ... we are not guiding a terminator 3000 through LA.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Now that is so funny. :giggle:
And now I'll remember this image each time I see any games with images of MC in bed with a tent.

It looks like MC's is walking dead character Daryl, forced into a Quantum Leap type story...but instead of god it's a demon who is setting up the chain of events that put MC on different life paths? Interesting.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes