• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
This game really needs an NTR tag. First, it's not clear who is the MC here, the man who was killed or the man who commited suicide. If it is the first, then shouldn't he be NTRed by the body of the man he has possessed, since he is a spirit? And if it's the second, shouldn't he be NTRed by the spirit of the man who has taken possession of his body and acts on his behalf? And then there's some old, bald fart who has a hot blonde wife who wants his cock-that's NTR, too.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
A decent initial release—nice-looking renders (Norah is my favourite thus far), good amount of content, interesting premise, albeit a proofreader'd be useful for the next updates. Looking forward to future releases.

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Great start, Love Norah, please more of her. not too many games with a genuine looking milf / middle-aged woman

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
Beautiful artwork and a creative idea for a storyline for a change! This has huge potential. I will also wait until there is more content but thank you for sharing and I will definitely try this in future versions. Appreciate your work.

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi Friends,
Thanks for your comments. This is my first visual novel. I hope you like it. I would like to inform you briefly.

Synopsis: Samael is a 49-year-old person who lost his family at a young age and loves loneliness. He usually lives his life unplanned but with fun. Only once a year he spends the night at his family's old house. Our story begins on a day like this, and when he goes to his family's old house, someone kills him in that house. Then he opens his eyes in Hell. He mades a contract with Balam (Demon). His job is to try to organize the lives of people who are about to commit suicide.....
Then, he finds himself in the body of a young man who is about to hang himself....

I planned each episode as 4 or 5 parts. In addition, the main story is to investigate by whom and why he was killed, and try to figure out why did he fall into hell....

Hope you like it.

1) Just started and I like the story (y)

2) I think if Monroe gets your synopsis and rewrites the overview in the OP would do the game a great service, I guess;

Last edited by a moderator:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
3) let's ban right here right now every moron who starts blabbering nonsense about NTR here, there and everywhere out of the blue and most of all without any reason. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I'VE HAD ENOUGH of these netorare crybabies.
Isn't it NTR? You build a relationship, you fall in love, and then when your business is over and you leave this world, you continue to watch as the man in whose body you were, fucks all your women. And while you're in his body, it's him, not you, who fucks all the women, you can only look at it through his eyes.

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
1) Just started and I like the story (y)

2) I think if Monroe gets your synopsis and rewrites the overview in the OP would do the game a great service, I guess;

3) let's ban right here right now every moron who starts blabbering nonsense about NTR here, there and everywhere out of the blue and most of all without any reason. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I'VE HAD ENOUGH of these netorare crybabies.

Thank you very much. I'm very new in here and trying to figure out how to contact with Monroe to rewrite the overview.

Reactions: Punto

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
visual novel about a person whose mission is to enter the lives of people who are about to commit suicide and give them a new chance to live a new life with happiness.... by fucking them? ;)
Not sure why this part of original post got left off: "Mind Control", "Hypnotism", "Drugs", "Sleep Sex", "Superpowers", "Magic" are tags that, almost certainly, identify a poorly written game. If you can't even imagine how to get laid without recurring to that kind of cheap resources, probably you should not try to write an erotic game.

Not arguing that that is often the case, but... I happen to like sci-fi/fantasy stories. Sometimes this would indicate a story in the genre I enjoy that has adult content. like Love of Magic for example. Not gonna judge until I have checked it out.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just report the comments. These NTR arguments are in just about every game thread lately. These snowflakes are like a new, mutated form of SJWs and have infested F95.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes