Twice

May 7, 2017
want to cheat the money and AP on my save file, tried encyrpting on page 4 and the cheat engine in page 7
both not working :(
anyone know how to cheat in this version?

Here the patch note

1.2.1 already out that one is 1.2.0

and from the comment says got bug when install aphrodisiacs, cctv in restroom & bathroom and when you're done with the event, the moaning sound won't disappear and the dev says will fix in next update

Last edited:

XeroMystic

Mar 17, 2024
want to cheat the money and AP on my save file, tried encyrpting on page 4 and the cheat engine in page 7
both not working :(
anyone know how to cheat in this version?

1.2.1 already out that one is 1.2.0

and from the comment says got bug when install aphrodisiacs, cctv in restroom & bathroom and when you're done with the event, the moaning sound won't disappear and the dev says will fix in next update
Me too and edit save on page 4 not work too :(

dalerekt

Jan 9, 2023
I using dnSpy ( ) to read code in *\Inari_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
View attachment 3205213
I find Encryption key "(H+MbQeThWmZq4t7)" and go to page (or ) to decrypt
View attachment 3205231
Using saveData in *\SaveDir and Encryption key to decrypt
Edit value -> Encrypt AES with Encryption key -> paste to file save -> done.

what should i search for if i want to change stamina, ap, and gold?? for future reference

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Hello, is there an easy way to edit your save game for money? Unfortunately I had to start over, the game was lost and I didn't want to need a lot of time to get back to where I was before

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I've already tried it, but it doesn't work as soon as I enter the first value and then enter the new one and do it as usual, nothing happens
if i remember correct, don't try it with money, try it with items. eg. fish or the value for it, then sell it by the store.
I tried myself and it don't even work with items anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Inari-1.2.1Censored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
if i remember correct, don't try it with money, try it with items. eg. fish or the value for it, then sell it by the store.
I tried myself and it don't even work with items anymore
I don't know why but cheat engine somehow doesn't work properly with any hentai game anymore or am I doing something wrong? At least I tried it with money not with items

Reactions: Furnox

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I don't know why but cheat engine somehow doesn't work properly with any hentai game anymore or am I doing something wrong? At least I tried it with money not with items
Look into the save.json file, you can open it with any text-editor and it seems, that this file is encrypted, the dev possibly do the same with variables (like money) on the fly, because i was able to get the correct amount of items displayed in cheat-engine (i bought zucchini at the store) but after i changed the value or even freezing, it did not work, the game just created a new variable for it. Maybe anti-cheat :HideThePain:

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Look into the save.json file, you can open it with any text-editor and it seems, that this file is encrypted, the dev possibly do the same with variables (like money) on the fly, because i was able to get the correct amount of items displayed in cheat-engine (i bought zucchini at the store) but after i changed the value or even freezing, it did not work, the game just created a new variable for it. Maybe anti-cheat :HideThePain:
Hmm, the bad thing with the version from last year was that it still worked, but somehow it doesn't work anymore and I can't handle the other thing as was already suggested here..

RRitual

Aug 23, 2018
I using dnSpy ( ) to read code in *\Inari_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
View attachment 3205213
I find Encryption key "(H+MbQeThWmZq4t7)" and go to page (or ) to decrypt
View attachment 3205231
Using saveData in *\SaveDir and Encryption key to decrypt
Edit value -> Encrypt AES with Encryption key -> paste to file save -> done.
i did but not worked for me

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes