yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Inari-1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Any improvement on the translation quality so far?
I remember playing it and translation was really wonky.

AngkotAshiap

Jul 18, 2022
Any improvement on the translation quality so far?
I remember playing it and translation was really wonky.
Nope, I rechecked the galleries and the tl is still the same.
So far the update only added 1 extra mio scene (less that 5 minutes of gameplay)

Aug 8, 2020
Played through the game in under five hours. Haven't 100% the fish collection yet but just so I don't grind without reason...

Do we get any scenes with the lifeguard on the beach or not yet?
She's like the only NPC other than the heroines that have an animated sprite. You can't tell me otherwise.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Played through the game in under five hours. Haven't 100% the fish collection yet but just so I don't grind without reason...

Do we get any scenes with the lifeguard on the beach or not yet?
She's like the only NPC other than the heroines that have an animated sprite. You can't tell me otherwise.
not yet, likely will have a scene or two since the devs are still updating the game and as you said she has an animated sprite (there's also a couple more that have a sprite)

Aug 8, 2020
not yet, likely will have a scene or two since the devs are still updating the game and as you said she has an animated sprite (there's also a couple more that have a sprite)
Thought so, understandable it's not implemented yet. Got mislead by the game being 1.0 already. Which NPC's have animated sprites you talking about? If it's the light house one (the one you get after clearing the bugs) I think that one was only 2D.

Am I missing something here?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
what new about 1.1.1? new H scene and new updated story or just fix perfomance for gameplay? thx.

Changelog V1.1.1
[1. Add Mio H scene]
Mio’s H scene has been added.
Please enjoy her new scene.

[2. Add collection list of fish]
An collection list of the fish has been added.
Find out what kind of fish you caught!

[3. Add main story]
A simple main story has been added.
Please enjoy it.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Thought so, understandable it's not implemented yet. Got mislead by the game being 1.0 already. Which NPC's have animated sprites you talking about? If it's the light house one (the one you get after clearing the bugs) I think that one was only 2D.

Am I missing something here?
some NPCs on the beach other than the instructor and i believe someone from the hotel(?) i might be misremembering things

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes