pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Was hoping for anal with Julia or Takane, Asami, and Mio, but no such luck :(
I'll wait for the final build then because i don't want to download ervery mini-update for this game. Anal was implied in a scene by Mio when you had the opportunity to stick a finger in her b-hole. ("Now she's ready for anal" he said as the scene ends.) Anyway, we'll see or we won't.

Reactions: dewrules

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
Help for this quest: Bringing sea bream in front of the cat. What i do you do?
Might be Fasciatus or Porgy, I went fishing because I assumed there was a fish called Sea Bream that couldn't be bought, caught some other fish instead and I could get the cat to give me the book

Adeadass

Feb 16, 2024
Anyone know how to unlock the last scene of the first 3 heroines (not the CCTV) I cant find any events to unlock them there no quests either

zuper123

Aug 11, 2019
HELP pls : the side heroines quests say to meet people, and I don't know where to meet wilheiim in hotel, or eros guy in convenient store?

Guiltnamso

Oct 31, 2020
I have no idea why. I've only edited the SaveManager and Platform classes to disable save encryption. But, you don't have to trust me to run it. Make sure to run everything in a sandbox. Refer this article Sandboxie.
Alright, after doing some researches it seems that one of the Virustotal software used to scan files is having a hard times with Win.MxResIcn.Heur.Gen, i'd be curious to know where it's detected in your file. Dont know if I can trust you but definitely seems like a false positive. Thanks for the head up to the sandbox anyway, it's definitely a great tool !

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes