OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Game Version 1.3.2
Welp, here's what I did so far.
- bypassed the aes encrpytion
- added a save-file (slot6, name: pepplez, day2, 10/30 AP, 999.999 Money. Simply change player name in the .json)
To Do: relocate load/save location to base save-game folder

Sadly I wasn't able to edit/recompile the savemanager class. (I don't know why, it's actually beyond my understanding).
Ectract and put your save files in:
Code:
C:\Users\<Your windows user name>\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote
extract Assembly-CSharp and put it in:
Code:
Inari.v1.3.2\Inari_Data\Managed
Use at your own risk (make a backup of the original .dll)
I shouldn't have skipped computer class at school... now I really regret it

thanks a bunch

BleachMan

Nov 29, 2019
Inari 1.4.1:
<Bug Fix Details>
- Fixed the bug that prevented cleaning of the Gentleman.
- Fixed the bug that caused the Carrot Island event not to trigger.
- Corrected text errors.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
How to clear all progress(gallery)? Try delete \locallow\himitsucp+savedir+regedit (himitsucp) - not work...

Fujiwara1305

Dec 1, 2019
I can't can't to the guy who is supposed to give me the quest for the bug spray. does anyone of you know a fix or have a Save file with the Lighthouse already unlocked?

I am also looking for a way to just increase my money without the hours of grinding

person001proton

Mar 25, 2024
If you are looking for using the decrypted save mod from the previous versions, I've edited the assembly file for the v1.4.1.

BUT, since the author has changed the SaveManager in this version. The new save path is '\YOUR_GAME_PATH\SaveDir\'. I couldn't figure another way to enable the previous save path. So, if you are coming from v1.3.2, make sure to shift your save game location from

'%APPDATA%\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote' -> \YOUR_GAME_PATH\SaveDir\

And as usual, replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll from \YOUR_GAME_PATH\Inari_Data\Managed folder to this modded one.

Guiltnamso

Oct 31, 2020
If you are looking for using the decrypted save mod from the previous versions, I've edited the assembly file for the v1.4.1.

BUT, since the author has changed the SaveManager in this version. The new save path is '\YOUR_GAME_PATH\SaveDir\'. I couldn't figure another way to enable the previous save path. So, if you are coming from v1.3.2, make sure to shift your save game location from

'%APPDATA%\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote' -> \YOUR_GAME_PATH\SaveDir\

And as usual, replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll from \YOUR_GAME_PATH\Inari_Data\Managed folder to this modded one.
why is your file flagged as a virus ? is this a false positive ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes