Jhonny C4ge

Mar 8, 2021
Why can't reload save from others, i try in many folders like "himitsuCp", and " Goldberg emu", doesn't work all it

Gerrardbro2

Jul 4, 2024
This game is ai generated chinese dogshit and a poor clone of Summer memories. Just go play that instead. Its not a fucking chore and a half just to initiate sex with the heroines and you don't have to put up with the constant Engrish that was clearly written by someone who does not know japanese or english.

Same can be said of summer clover. The first h game that made me NOT want to have sex with the heroines just because of the tedium and constant speedbumps of the gameplay.

spectre699

May 27, 2023
Help with Julia (lifeguard) quest, I'm stuck. I already talked to master roshi in karot island but nothing is happening, I also went to julia's room and click the bikini, it says I can do something with this, but I don't know what to do.
I already have zero quest, maxxed out the other girls, completed the other girl's CG. 1.png 2zz.png 3zz.png

Last edited:

cledion

Mar 4, 2021

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
its more netori/cheating than NTR, you will be the one doing the stealing rather than someone stealing from you
I can't get to progress with her story, it keeps saying to find the ero guy in the convenience store, so I've done this, get already the camera with the guy, took a lot of photos but nothing else happens... any tips on that?

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I can't get to progress with her story, it keeps saying to find the ero guy in the convenience store, so I've done this, get already the camera with the guy, took a lot of photos but nothing else happens... any tips on that?
that means you're missing some of the photos, talk to him and he'll show you what you're missing, I believe its 7 photos split between the beach and the hotel

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Nvm it not Sea Bream, it Progy
Hehe.."cat quest" ? Can be confusing.

No reward from him? If you give him photos and he is satisfied, then a reward/item should come. Try another day.
Also you need various photos.

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hehe.."cat quest" ? Can be confusing.

No reward from him? If you give him photos and he is satisfied, then a reward/item should come. Try another day.
Also you need various photos.
Actually, I get no option to give him photos when talking to him, it just shows a dialog about the photos but nothing happens... gonna try again

Reactions: DocRipper
Sep 3, 2019
Help with Julia (lifeguard) quest, I'm stuck. I already talked to master roshi in karot island but nothing is happening, I also went to julia's room and click the bikini, it says I can do something with this, but I don't know what to do.
I already have zero quest, maxxed out the other girls, completed the other girl's CG. View attachment 3816221 View attachment 3816222 View attachment 3816224
Forgot how to do it exactly but if you follow what the master roshi said you'll get a clue as what to do next, it's very easy. If you forgot/ skip what master roshi said, just load the game before going to the karot island.

Reactions: spectre699

dotakotyara

Jun 24, 2024
Guys I'm at 40 days when is the game supposed to end? (if the ending of the game is here at all, but it would be interesting) + who can recommend a couple of similar games to this one.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes