Wolfninja786

Mar 6, 2023
ummm yes I believe I don't have a beef PC or laptop to know if its like this

Edit: someone said you need an SSD to like not wait that long (but I don't mind the wait :/ )
Damn the wait is long though. The wait time takes as long as a heavily modded game jesus.

tkpo96

May 11, 2024
guys, can you tag me or any way to save the activity, this new version doesn't accept my old 1.4.1 save and the same goes for the previous file in 1.4.1
or can someone leave the save complete 1.4.1 and start on this new version please :(

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
guys, can you tag me or any way to save the activity, this new version doesn't accept my old 1.4.1 save and the same goes for the previous file in 1.4.1
or can someone leave the save complete 1.4.1 and start on this new version please :(

It has been said many times that you cannot use the old save, because a lot of things have been changed in the game.

Reactions: tkpo96

ninja1200

Oct 1, 2024
Tried editing save file but no luck so I created my own cheat engine table.
How to use:
for Money go to shopping mart menu to update (by 1.3.2 you can buy all fish/dish/vegetables at market square)
for AP/Vitality do some activity to update
for SP(SexPoints at monk island game ver.1.3.2) play minigame to update
table v1.3.2 still work on game v1.4.1
10.09.2024 added DayTime and Heroine stats to Inari official release table
Note:: InariOfficialRelease-10.09.2024 table made for main page download file. It may not work on the update that came after 10.Sep.2024
Not working on my version Can you tell me how to find the values?

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
Not working on my version Can you tell me how to find the values?
You can use the end game official cheats by renaming your own save and adding a 100% complete save.
https://f95zone.to/threads/inari-v2024-09-10-himitsucp.186050/post-14819364

Alternatively you can hack the money with cheat engine when you are selling stuff at the market, I think it was searching the items selling amount, increase or decrease it, searching the new value... until you find the correct one and change it to 9999999 to make the game think you are selling that much items.

Reactions: ninja1200

Sprain

Mar 18, 2023
Guys whenever I launch the game I get this message [Error]AddressableResourceManager_init_failed.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue?

L. Lawliet

Formerly 'Ln.six'
Jul 23, 2024
Guys whenever I launch the game I get this message [Error]AddressableResourceManager_init_failed.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue?
never had that issue try reinstall through like Ryuugames or retry to extract the files again

Sprain

Mar 18, 2023
never had that issue try reinstall through like Ryuugames or retry to extract the files again
Thanks I was able to resolve the issues, actually there were some errors while extracting the first time so that message popped up.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes