L. Lawliet

Formerly 'Ln.six'
Jul 23, 2024
i have a save file for every scene minus the bottom right one on the 2nd page for all of them, don't know what that one is. can anyone help me with that?
change the file extension to json when you put it in your save folder
you mean given the necklace ? that is the ending on the character you have to reach max affinity and see an option for an ending

awagga

Oct 22, 2023
you mean given the necklace ? that is the ending on the character you have to reach max affinity and see an option for an ending
i did that for all 3 of them and have the scenes in the gallery those arent the ones im missing

L. Lawliet

Formerly 'Ln.six'
Jul 23, 2024
yes, both the bathroom and the shower.
in order to get them you need to have the aphrodisiac on in both bathroom and toilet in the bathroom you can disable aphrodisiac

edit: forgot mention that you can use the fox mask on the living room to change the position of them j

awagga

Oct 22, 2023
yes i have both of them i meant, sorry for any misunderstanding 1728339607994.png
this is the one i mean im missing, i dont have it for all 3 heroines. i have everything else

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Inari-2024.09.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Congratz for the completition. I hope your Ranking is going up now with the final Version. Best wishes for your future and greetz from Germany!

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020
Tried editing save file but no luck so I created my own cheat engine table.
How to use:
for Money go to shopping mart menu to update (by 1.3.2 you can buy all fish/dish/vegetables at market square)
for AP/Vitality do some activity to update
for SP(SexPoints at monk island game ver.1.3.2) play minigame to update
table v1.3.2 still work on game v1.4.1
10.09.2024 added DayTime and Heroine stats to Inari official release table
Note:: InariOfficialRelease-10.09.2024 table made for main page download file. It may not work on the update that came after 10.Sep.2024
how to make it work? as its value doesn't appear

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Save file 100% v2024-9-10, unlock all scenes in the gallery and all photos, unlock all Free H-scenes including 3 areas with their own Free H-scenes.
Do you happen to have a 100% save file for the update please? I'm TOO LAZY and don't have time to start everything again. My Old save isn't compatible with the game since the last build.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Wanted to clear my save data but for some reason some unknown save data reappears everytime. Deleted the one folder in Appdata and the one in the game folder.
Anyone knows if there is another place where save data is stored?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes