Jan 17, 2020
LOL
That """"time-lapse"""" just proves it's AI tho
If you pay attention you can see the colors/rendering and proportions change, panties are a different type, hands change too much from picture to picture, it's all over the place, funny how they don't show the lineart either, just the "sketch", which you can fake by tracing the final picture. Like common! you don't even need to be an artist to notice that.

Better quality comparisons

The preview images on the OP/DLSite also have that distinctive "AI Shading" that is the most noticeable on the hair and face. Another red flag is that they don't list the Artist's name and/or socials on the store's page like most devs do.

Frankly disappointed that I got recommended this because "it's like summer memories" only to see AI slop, but most people don't seem to care that much about quality with all the KK, Daz and AI games flooding the site.

6.gif 5.gif 4.gif 3.gif 2.gif 1.gif

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I'm like 90% through the game and I can tell that it's definitely NOT AI. The art is much better than what current models can produce and it's very consistent in all possible poses and animations.
People are so used to what popular AI models generate that they fail to understand that all AI models were trained on a large amount of original art. Therefore there must be people who actually draw with the same style the style that AI tries to reproduce.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
If it's AI then the devs have a really well trained model, on the other hand it could also have been reworked by an artist because the scenes are really good for 2D animations. Have you looked at them ingame or just the "sketches"?

Reactions: latrop16

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
LOL
If you pay attention you can see the colors/rendering and proportions change, panties are a different type, hands change too much from picture to picture, it's all over the place, funny how they don't show the lineart either, just the "sketch", which you can fake by tracing the final picture. Like common! you don't even need to be an artist to notice that.

Better quality comparisons

The preview images on the OP/DLSite also have that distinctive "AI Shading" that is the most noticeable on the hair and face. Another red flag is that they don't list the Artist's name and/or socials on the store's page like most devs do.

Frankly disappointed that I got recommended this because "it's like summer memories" only to see AI slop, but most people don't seem to care that much about quality with all the KK, Daz and AI games flooding the site.

View attachment 4117397 View attachment 4117398 View attachment 4117399 View attachment 4117400 View attachment 4117401 View attachment 4117402
A. If the artist did redraw the scenes, it's not at all odd that they would adjust proportions or some minor things like hand positions in the updated drawing.

B. Even if it is AI, if it looks consistent and good, what's the problem? "AI Slop" should refer to sloppy garbage that looks uncanny or has mistakes. If the art looks good, then it looks good.

Jan 17, 2020
I'm like 90% through the game and I can tell that it's definitely NOT AI. The art is much better than what current models can produce and it's very consistent in all possible poses and animations.
People are so used to what popular AI models generate that they fail to understand that all AI models were trained on a large amount of original art. Therefore there must be people who actually draw with the same style the style that AI tries to reproduce.
My brother in Christ, you can make your own models, which is what a lot of AI """"artists"""" do, take the whole portfolio of a popular artist and then create a model. Just go to any AI art gallery (like aibooru.online) and you'll see hundreds of models trained to mimic specific artists.

If it's AI then the devs have a really well trained model, on the other hand it could also have been reworked by an artist because the scenes are really good for 2D animations. Have you looked at them ingame or just the "sketches"?
I did, after a short playthrough using cheat mode, I extracted the assets from the game and checked em, and yes, even the 2D animations are AI.
Here's an example of how you can animate a picture with no layers (like an Ai generated one) using Spine (Unity and Live2D can also work).

The example above is legit and the picture was drawn by an artist, BUT I'll give the dev some credit tho, even if he used AI art, cutting the art into pieces and then animating it using Unity is a pain in the ass, so credit where credit is due.

A. If the artist did redraw the scenes, it's not at all odd that they would adjust proportions or some minor things like hand positions in the updated drawing.

B. Even if it is AI, if it looks consistent and good, what's the problem? "AI Slop" should refer to sloppy garbage that looks uncanny or has mistakes. If the art looks good, then it looks good.
A. That usually just changes the proportion and rotation, it is the same hand, it doesn't go i.e. from an open palm to a fist, specially not after you started the rendering process, that would be less weird in the sketching or lineart phase, like that's the fucking purpose of the sketch, but in the "exampled that it's not AI" just shows two different hands after the rendering process already started.

I collect a lot of time-lapses or speed paints from different artists, because I enjoy the creative process, so I know how it goes. Here are some examples from my collection:

B. I'll call it AI slop just because the dev is trying to pass it off as man-made art, if he was honest from the beginning I wouldn't mind, many devs use the "AI use" or "Partial AI use" tags on their games on DLsite, but he simply didn't use them while also providing no "artist" in the store page or credits. It's disingenuous and that's what I have a problem with.

In conclusion:
Unless the dev and/or artist can show their "layers", which is the one thing AI can't do yet (yes, as of a few months they can do time-lapses too, easy to spot tho), I can, without a shadow of a doubt say that it is an AI game, and deserves the "ai cg" tag. I can share the assets if anyone wants to double check.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Imagine being such an AI hater that you have to write an article to defend your point. If you don't like the art, don't play it.
You can't prove it with your bias evidence anyway.

Even if it was made with assistance of AI, it's well done and a lot of effort flow into it to make it look outstanding.
And spoiler alert: In near future we won't know the difference. You will just become schizophrenic trying to spot everything that will be AI made.

L. Lawliet

Formerly 'Ln.six'
Jul 23, 2024
let's be honest why even care if the game is AI art or not the point of this game is to enjoy it

it's pointless to discuss it and there are reasons why the creator did the sketch and had AI to color it

Imagine being such an AI hater that you have to write an article to defend your point. If you don't like the art, don't play it.
You can't prove it with your bias evidence anyway.

Even if it was made with assistance of AI, it's well done and a lot of effort flow into it to make it look outstanding.
And spoiler alert: In near future we won't know the difference. You will just become schizophrenic trying to spot everything that will be AI made.

I agree with you that if you don't like AI just don't play it , other plays this game for the story, fap or just for the sake of having a harem fantasy either way its really pointless to have a huge statement on how Ai is an option

I wouldn't say I like Ai but I won't make a huge deal out of it .

Last edited:
Reactions: spectref95

Alice106203

Aug 6, 2022
If really don't care, why not add the "Ai" tag? ok I'm an Ai hater, I don't care about "Ai" games but add the fking "Ai" tag so I can filter that garbage out

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
How can i know the my progress is done or not? I cant see anymore quest but i'm not satisfied at all with this endings lol

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
How can i know the my progress is done or not? I cant see anymore quest but i'm not satisfied at all with this endings lol
The main story ending is after you tell your wish (permanent cheats for money, AP, and heroine affection) to the inari god, then the game tells you about heroine endings and you have to max their affection to unlock them.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes