taler

Oct 5, 2017
Should I just play summer memories since the reviews say this is just worse summer memories? Can someone explain why summer memories is better? Is it the story? For me personally the story and well written/developed characters are the most important thing.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
How is this game completed? We still do not have proper anal scenes with the main girls and worst of all no anal with Julia (Lifeguard).
People do not mind 5 min load times when game content is this good.
I wish HimitsuCP spent time making more sex scenes and not optimizing the game.
That being said, I'm still grateful to HimitsuCP for this amazing game.

• Haha
Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
How is this game completed? We still do not have proper anal scenes with the main girls and worst of all no anal with Julia (Lifeguard).
People do not mind 5 min load times when game content is this good.
I wish HimitsuCP spent time making more sex scenes and not optimizing the game.
That being said, I'm still grateful to HimitsuCP for this amazing game.
Your comment saved me from downloading it again, thanks for that. But tell me, how many anal scenes are there ingame at all, I played the version (I think 1.3.1) where it was only hinted at or just mentioned.

Reactions: dewrules

J10N6

Aug 31, 2023
Your comment saved me from downloading it again, thanks for that. But tell me, how many anal scenes are there ingame at all, I played the version (I think 1.3.1) where it was only hinted at or just mentioned.
1 Anal scenes each for the main heroines in the free H. For the sub heroines theres 1 anal scene, 1 DP Scene and another sub heroine has some anal with some veggie.

SkreXan

Mar 9, 2024
Rly? U dont download it bcs anál scenes? I played most games and this IS one of top games

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Rly? U dont download it bcs anál scenes? I played most games and this IS one of top games
Don't get me wrong, I played it about a year ago and gave it a 4 star rating because it appeared to be completed but wasn't. A bit later updates came and every update made the game unnecessarily bloated so that at some point I lost the urge to continue playing it. The anal scenes (hinted in the game) were not represented at that time and did not appear in the tags, so I see it as a positive if some have been added and this is where my question above comes from.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
The game is awesome no disagreement there, but many people like to experience a full range of sex utilizing all there is to offer in a woman's body.
It is a fantasy game why can't I experience all my dreams come true?

Reactions: pepplez

SV9

Jan 12, 2023
Should I just play summer memories since the reviews say this is just worse summer memories? Can someone explain why summer memories is better? Is it the story? For me personally the story and well written/developed characters are the most important thing.
Play both, I'd start with summer memories, better gameplay and story.

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
Any idea why loading will bring up the same introduction stuff as new game? It's asking the name, mode, relationship inheritance, and will show prologue if not skipped... The relationships reset to the value marked in the sliders. Oh and after sleeping, the day reset.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes