4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Looking at Luna's flair, I can see Kiss, Cunnilungus, ???, Cowgirl.
How do i activate her unknown flair?
Her affection is MAX and I have completed her bar quest.

Looking at Leni's flair, I can see Kiss, Handjob, Thighjob ???.
Her affection is MAX and I have completed her mall quest.

Looking at Rita's flair, I can see Kiss, ???, ???.
Her affection is MAX and I can ask her boob job when she is watching TV.

I have already bought all Lola's spells and I remember that I was able to do her glory hole but I cannot do it again anymore.
Now if I click on glory hole, I can only see ??? ???. I don't know what else to do.

This game seriously need a hint/quest system so we know what to do next.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I restarted at 0.075 and it gets stuck early.
I have gotten all 3 girls to 3/3 affection. I have 10 lust. I need 15 lust to unlock flair and finish the tutorial. But I can't get that last 5 lust for some reason.

edit: ok after much faffing about I finally found that I need to talk to luna in the kitchen. the tutorial needs clearer directions
I have it running through two already. One to remove spaces and another to turn it lowercase. I don't know the command in Ren'py to remove symbols though.
when shopping online as of v0.075, LBOMix is case sensitive. so it is not running through a tolowercase function.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.075 puzzles:

horns puzzle 1:
what is a british slang for horny but also a name?
randy

eye puzzle 1:
what do you call a person who enjoys watching?
voyeur

wings puzzle 1:
a threesome is one of the most common male, what?
fantasy

tail puzzle 1:
the venus of willendorf is believed to be a goddess of, what?
fertility

Reactions: Nabebebe

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Came back online to check on stuff. I don't have much time today but I'll try to respond to what I can for those checking this forum. I'm going on break soon so I'll be unreachable past today. More info on that break can be found on my Patreon.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
it was an old save. started from scratch and it worked, not that much fuzz, since it was quick, but that could get annoying in the future, especially because i like to skip updates to play bigger batches of content at a time, so a "new content" button at the start wouldn't save me, but that's just me.

liked the new content, even if it wasn't that much.
I do appreciate the minimal grind, but it does mean you kinda blaze through scenes. i haven't done any scenes in the bar, but having side characters there is a fun way to add more characters, also the minigames should get more use, the movies, listening to luna, inspecting people. all fun filler that doesn't get in the way but so far is one and done, hope that gets expanded
do hope you increase affection requirements when you add gifts, because as is they'd be kinda overkill
I can understand wanting an update button. The issue is I won't know what update you'll be coming from without either skipping progress or resetting progress and missing other important flags. I do have a skip code for my patrons and have recently introduced a cheat menu to help revisit scenes however I know not everyone wants to do that.
As for the grind, speeding through, I think my next priority would be adding another level to the aura to make affection gain higher or get gifts in the game. The labs the next thing so it may be worth to have things to spend money on.

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I think I am only missing this, what do I need to do?
Is there a hint in the contact app? Or is it saying you're at content end? If so, I'll need to check that once I get back.
Rita's last scene can be found by following her in the shower which leads to a missionary cutscene. If it doesn't lead to the scene try redoing the couch section a flag might have not been triggered.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is there a hint in the contact app? Or is it saying you're at content end? If so, I'll need to check that once I get back.
Rita's last scene can be found by following her in the shower which leads to a missionary cutscene. If it doesn't lead to the scene try redoing the couch section a flag might have not been triggered.
thank you, it worked

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Looking at Luna's flair, I can see Kiss, Cunnilungus, ???, Cowgirl.
Her affection is MAX and I have completed her bar quest.

Looking at Leni's flair, I can see Kiss, Handjob, Thighjob ???.
Her affection is MAX and I have completed her mall quest.

Looking at Rita's flair, I can see Kiss, ???, ???.
Her affection is MAX and I can ask her boob job when she is watching TV.

I have already bought all Lola's spells and I remember that I was able to do her glory hole but I cannot do it again anymore.
Now if I click on glory hole, I can only see ??? ???. I don't know what else to do.

This game seriously need a hint/quest system so we know what to do next.
Are the hints not appearing in the contact app? Or is it saying it's end of content? If so that may be a bug and I'll look at it once I get back.
It seems like you may have come from an old save based as you likely have the voyeur power that unlocks some of Leni's scenes but don't have Lola's glory hole flags triggered. You may be able to command code in "
$ gloryholeoption1bj = "Blowjob"
"
And that'll most likely get you back on track. As for Rita you should be able to follow her into the shower.

Reactions: the_observant

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I restarted at 0.075 and it gets stuck early.
I have gotten all 3 girls to 3/3 affection. I have 10 lust. I need 15 lust to unlock flair and finish the tutorial. But I can't get that last 5 lust for some reason.

edit: ok after much faffing about I finally found that I need to talk to luna in the kitchen. the tutorial needs clearer directions

when shopping online as of v0.075, LBOMix is case sensitive. so it is not running through a tolowercase function.
Sorry, running out of time. I'll double check the case sensitive thing once I get back from my trip. I think I made the garage code have the lowercase but the computer was going to have more password stuff that would need capitals. Yeah the beginning section needs a little rework I just haven't gotten to it as I've been trying to push more content rather than go back. I managed some with the unreleased publicly v0.07a but I still need to go back.

Reactions: harem.king

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Sorry if anyone tries to reach me after this. I'm going on a trip and won't be reachable. My Patreon will be paused later tonight but you'll still be able to see the public posts. If you are a Patreon I don't fully know if you'll see the patron only posts so if you'd like to download the Patron version and guide it would be best to do it now just in case.
Please keep reporting bugs and I'll address them once I get back from my trip in November. Thank you for your feed back.
-Whimfu1

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
I can understand wanting an update button. The issue is I won't know what update you'll be coming from without either skipping progress or resetting progress and missing other important flags. I do have a skip code for my patrons and have recently introduced a cheat menu to help revisit scenes however I know not everyone wants to do that.
nah, just asking to make sure that newer versions don't crash old saves, but i have no clue how that hard that is. If it's super difficult I'll just grit my teeth and bear it on future updates

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
wanted to sub on patreon but its closed :(
Sorry if anyone tries to reach me after this. I'm going on a trip and won't be reachable. My Patreon will be paused later tonight but you'll still be able to see the public posts. If you are a Patreon I don't fully know if you'll see the patron only posts so if you'd like to download the Patron version and guide it would be best to do it now just in case.
Please keep reporting bugs and I'll address them once I get back from my trip in November. Thank you for your feed back.
-Whimfu1
Two posts above you. Dev paused the patreon while on a trip. Try again later.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Still love this game, very excited to play the new content. Art style hits just right and its fun to see new renditions of the Loud House cast.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes