Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
November Sneak peak 2 + Info
Thank you all for another month of support!

Currently working on 4-5 scenes for this months update. Finishing up on scene #2 by tomorrow.

Also working on an information release about my upcoming game, but a bit far away still.

Next scene will consist of your Aunt and Cousins. Will give an update as soon as i've delve into that a bit further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SteelNight

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
i want to start at the begining. been like 4 versions since i played this. Any cheat to get lots of money? or to kill easy

Reactions: bendavid

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i want to start at the begining. been like 4 versions since i played this. Any cheat to get lots of money? or to kill easy
Rpg Maker Save Editor in the Tools and Tutorials section. Money will get you the stuff you need. :FeelsGoodMan:
Like clothing, guns, etc.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Tried playing from a saved 0.6.2 but did not get to far before I started having problems with the mixture of the two differing versions. Tried to use Save Editor to by pass the bugs, but could not get the proper variables needed to progress in the game pass the bug. Will have to start the game from scratch myself, which not to happy with was not a fan of the wolf mini game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Tried playing from a saved 0.6.2 but did not get to far before I started having problems with the mixture of the two differing versions. Tried to use Save Editor to by pass the bugs, but could not get the proper variables needed to progress in the game pass the bug. Will have to start the game from scratch myself, which not to happy with was not a fan of the wolf mini game.
Go up the center as quick as you can and when you're near the top, you might be able to continue down the center. Sometimes you need to take the right fork.
But practice going up and down before you fetch the cat. Hold shift and use arrow keys.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Notes say the minigames have all been made a bit easier (More time on the energy drink run, slower wolves, fewer wolves, etc)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm only 3 new scenes... worth playing or should i wait to version 0.8 ? o_O
Haven't played since v0.4 mostly due to the scene at the end of 0.4 taking forever to load. Idk if that's been fixed but if not then I'd wait till it does get fixed.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Nope, the washroom scene still takes a while to load (about 30-45 seconds on my machine). Which is sort of silly since the animation is just "he puts his hand on her butt, and she looks up in reaction". Yeah that was worth the break in flow.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Took me longer (around 5 minutes the first time) but that maybe because I minimized the game and watched something on Youtube.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes