Seeking incest Pregnancy

M

MantisK

There is an html Loud Family game wherein one sister gives the brother a serum and asks him to knock everyone up.

Reactions: Thebigbigjohn

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
*spoiler* Incest Adventure ends with you getting your sister pregnant and once ICCreations finishes the artifact part 3 he plans on making the continuation of Incest Adventure.

Reactions: pootin
M

MantisK

the name of the game is loud family?
I thought so, but I can't find it now. I have played it and it had a thread here, I downloaded it, but it is buried under 2 TB of adult content. It is based on the Loud Family, still early days and slow development. No nudity, but last month they announced that was forthcoming.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
There is an html Loud Family game wherein one sister gives the brother a serum and asks him to knock everyone up.
I thought so, but I can't find it now. I have played it and it had a thread here, I downloaded it, but it is buried under 2 TB of adult content. It is based on the Loud Family, still early days and slow development. No nudity, but last month they announced that was forthcoming.
It's called 'The Lewd House'.

Reactions: Cirro84

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Vren's Lab Rats is about to release that. And my Legacy strongly implies that result.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
The only one I can really think of where incest pregnancy is actually a thing in terms of recent games is Free Cities, depending on whether or not you have ladyboys active and ensure that people fuck their relatives, though it's a little undersupported as a feature right now.

Further back, I'd recommend Goblinboy's game Meteor (sister gets pregnant, and there's an ending where you can see her belly), and possibly also his game School Dreams 3 (there's at least an 'everybody's pregnant!' ending, though I can't remember if any of them are relatives of the MC). Obviously there are a few uncensored Japanese games with incest pregnancy, but I can't recall the names off the top of my head. Corruption of Champions (CoC) by Fenoxo has a number of options (just be warned that his more recent game, TiTS, has turned sharply against heterosexual incest), though CoC is text-based and may thereby not be quite what you're looking for.

As far as future incest pregnancy games, Summertime Saga sure talks a lot about incest pregnancy and unsafe incestuous sex, but I haven't seen any evidence that anybody can actually GET pregnant yet.

Regardless, I strongly support your quest. Games where people get incest preggers is 100% my scene.