Seeking incest Pregnancy

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
The resources folder stays the same but the input that creates the final html is different (you can check it on github). So if you want to play pregmod you should just make sure to name it(pregmod html) accordingly and you can keep both versions in the same folder.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
The resources folder stays the same but the input that creates the final html is different (you can check it on github). So if you want to play pregmod you should just make sure to name it(pregmod html) accordingly and you can keep both versions in the same folder.
ok thanks

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah there's a ton of content already been added to it and it just keeps getting better. Great game, just sucks that Kevin and others on the team don't plan on adding a relationship dynamic between svelta and kolka.
Yeah, its a shame. But you never know, they might change their mind. You do have Terlis's Brother mod for that game though, quite decent expansion into a more developed Sveta/Kolka relationship.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, its a shame. But you never know, they might change their mind. You do have Terlis's Brother mod for that game though, quite decent expansion into a more developed Sveta/Kolka relationship.
:eek::heartcoveredeyes:No I don't but I would really like to get my hands on it. When would a download link for it be found?

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
:eek::heartcoveredeyes:No I don't but I would really like to get my hands on it. When would a download link for it be found?
Try it out! Makes changes to both the schoolgirl and magic portions of the game. New images, new events.

Links are as follows.

QSP:

Image files pack:

And a link to the development page on TFGame site

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Am looking for a uncensored game where you fuck your own family members and get them pregnant
Just thought I'd throw this out there as it follows the thread (somewhat):coldsweat:, but I was looking for any incest games that feature potential marriage? If it also featured pregnancy would be an extra good deal

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Try it out! Makes changes to both the schoolgirl and magic portions of the game. New images, new events.

Links are as follows.

QSP:

Image files pack:
And a link to the development page on TFGame site
Oh okay, yes I do have this mod I just didn't remember the name of the author. Has it recently been updated?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
"Haramase Simulator"
Lil sister can get pregnant over and over again and later in game build the mother will be added.

"Dreaming of Dana."

"My Legacy"

"Lisa's Special Day"
Short but sweet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
We can add Sisterly Lust here. And Good girl gone bad.
Yes Sisterly Lust is one of my top 5 now with getting mom and 3 sisters pregnant.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-21-1-es-perverteer.6547/

Man of the House has 1 ending where you can get the younger sister pregnant.
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v1-0-1-extra-faerin.3691/

Ecchi Sensei is shapping up to be one of the best games on here now with sometime in the next few updates we should be able to get the daughters pregnant and maybe the sister to.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-week-1-hotfix-bluecat.14927/

Can you guys please put links to games when you post about them, some of them I still can not find because the names are not the same or something.