Seeking incest Pregnancy

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I know a game where op tries, boy does he try his hardest too. Game is "My Legacy".

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Free Cities with mods and Strive though both are management games, you can essentially doink anyone.

Both allow you to:
Make a mother and daughter that are related to the MC. Impregnate mother, impregnate sister, impregnate their offspring, impregnate their offspring, have one of their offspring impregnate another, impregnate whatever pops out. When you realize downies make for terrible slaves, abort the last one and sterilize it's mom.

It's all pretty clinical and not exciting.

I hope you all understand that these are video games. In the same way that shooting a thousand people in GTA doesn't make you a for real serial killer, boinking your sister in Summertime Saga every day for a year doesn't make a single incest baby.
You're right and I agree that these are video games and engaging in them is not equal to actually engaging in the activities in them. This comparison is inappropriate though. When you murder someone in GTA, you are not doing so for an emotional response similar to actual murder. When you fuck someone in a visual novel you are most definitely hoping for an emotional response similar or identical to actual sex.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Never got that one ending, only mommy getting knocked up. And for this dev created two! endings. Whatever. :/
This game has 10 endings and a few subendings. I suggest you replay it. Best game I've played.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Free Cities with mods and Strive though both are management games, you can essentially doink anyone.

Both allow you to:
Make a mother and daughter that are related to the MC. Impregnate mother, impregnate sister, impregnate their offspring, impregnate their offspring, have one of their offspring impregnate another, impregnate whatever pops out. When you realize downies make for terrible slaves, abort the last one and sterilize it's mom.

It's all pretty clinical and not exciting.

You're right and I agree that these are video games and engaging in them is not equal to actually engaging in the activities in them. This comparison is inappropriate though. When you murder someone in GTA, you are not doing so for an emotional response similar to actual murder. When you fuck someone in a visual novel you are most definitely hoping for an emotional response similar or identical to actual sex.
You're not? I play games full of murder for an emotional release all the damned time. Especially open world games with inconsequential NPCs. I remember playing Fable back in the day and whenever I was having a bad day I'd kill an entire village and all its guards. I remember playing every assassin's creed but Black Flag in the same way, picking a fight with large groups of guards to slaughter the lot of them.

For the record I'm well adjusted. I don't get into fights irl, I've never hurt anyone for any reason, hell I'm even against the death penalty. However in a consequence free environment, I let myself loose from time to time to have the satisfaction of murdering people to let off steam.

U

User_215882

Incest babies are all about the generation If it's the first the likelihood of getting a freaky baby is very small. However with every generation the risk goes up and up. It's why cousin marriages are acxeptable and very common in certain areas. There's quite a few games that have it planned and implemented like some people have mentioned. Also these are games. I really hope people can separate fiction from irl