3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Time left: 1 hour 13 min...(Filebox)
Some Mega/Gdrive links would be REALLY awesome ;)

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Time left: 1 hour 13 min...(Filebox)
Some Mega/Gdrive links would be REALLY awesome ;)
MEGA comming in a couple minutes... My upload to mega sucks ass at this time of day...

And compressed version will be out in under and hour if all goes well.. And it will be right around 1GB

Reactions: toll and Patan

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks Pepe! can't wait to try it out later today.

love the graphics upgrade but dev should have kept the combat system he had from IS1; the grind to get money is a total pain in the ass in IS2 and that landlord eating $100 of your money every day (lest you lose pts w mom) blows. at least with the combat system you could level up, customize weapons and gain money that way.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
thanks Pepe! can't wait to try it out later today.

love the graphics upgrade but dev should have kept the combat system he had from IS1; the grind to get money is a total pain in the ass in IS2 and that landlord eating $100 of your money every day (lest you lose pts w mom) blows. at least with the combat system you could level up, customize weapons and gain money that way.
Just edit the save and add money. Removes the grind. Makes the game 10 times better.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yea... The animations will lack the bad sfx... and the image quality will slightly lower ut nothing you will notice unless you use a 40" 4K screen or something like that...
Alright, so I should be good with the first version you uploaded. Thank you very much :D

D

Deleted member 42

@Pepé Le Pew would be nice if you'd add the compressed and the unpacked version on OP, it gets quite frustrating trying to find it haha

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Anyone knows on what fucking floor is Nicole? Swear I went through every single one and she ain't nowhere lol

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
MEGA ain't... uploading with 1MB/s so about 10 minutes more before megalink for compressed is ready...

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes