3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
there arent any more development that the ones explained in the walk?
for example, did the police woman have only the arrest scene? (in the police station if i talk to her, the game says "not yet aviable")
and a lot of other characters seems abandoned like Nicole, Stacy (night club girl).
or the walk in the site in not complete or the game is not complete :\

NerdsLoveIncest

Mar 11, 2018
So far I had fin with Incest 1 and 2. 2 is ok kinda reminds me of the old dating sims of yester year but its fun. The scenes are cool, looks like they put a lot of time and effort in making them. I wish I had the time to make something like this with RPG maker. I love the fight scene menu, how was that done?

butamuha

Feb 28, 2018
can some one help i get the Courier Job for the hair girl standing near the red vending machine and i go there but she say not now. This some sort of bug ???

drew

May 19, 2017
i think my game is bugged, i took the delivery job once again the next day since the first time to put the shit in mails of houses but dont appear the fucking light for interact, i must play again cause i dont save the game ..... fucking hell i was already 30 with mom

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I have problems with the game.
I delivered all three packages.
He did two tasks with a business woman.
And I was with aunt on the beach.
But now everything stops.
I can not go to a sex shop.
I can not buy takck in a nightclub.
I can not call anyone from the phone.
Everything is repetitious.
Mama 150, sister 80 and aunt 32.
Everything is being repeated for three hours.
It's something to save or I prefer to delete and forget.

But I do not forget the business woman is sending me another 1x to 2 task if there is no money anywhere around the house.
Does anyone have the same problems?

LP

Reactions: Akin Yildiz
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes