Mar 6, 2019
where is the unofficial renpy remake?

Edit:
No problem i have found the renpy version for mac in a torrent file

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can someone tell me where the mother fucking key for the cousin's bedroom is the basement with 1000 items to check in 30 seconds. that is so fucking stupid and annoying. it's fucking gamebreaking after the 3rd time checking. just want to rage quit and burn this piece of dog shit.

This game is not fun to play in the slightest with the stupid mini games.

Nevermind, save editor for the win

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
can someone gimme a save where u have to meet the police woman for the second time , part of quest #17
i talked with the man at the desk , all i get is "do u need anything ?" and the mc goes like "no..." then i cant find the policewoman inside the room , pls lemme me with a solution or a save file thank you in advance my fellow fappers
i am stuck here too. do you remember what you did?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
okay game is fine and good but what's wrong with MC? why does he always have to be a jerk? he just keep using every girl like a toy. His sister was about to get raped but after helping her he wanted to do the same? his aunt and mom is doing everything willingly but still he had to be a jerk? no wonder why this game has this low rating.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I'd probably like both 1 and 2 if it wasn't for the RPGM, who thinks that just making it harder to find things makes it a better game?

Jun 25, 2017
I wrote "How" in a later comment but now I warrant the online save editor is easier I just haven't tried it in this case.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is interesting and the women are beautiful.
But.. I mostly prefer games where there is affection, love between characters. :D
In this game MC mainly blackmail women to have sex.
I don't like that very much.

And there is an animated tag and I don't have any animations in this game.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The game is interesting and the women are beautiful.
But.. I mostly prefer games where there is affection, love between characters. :D
In this game MC mainly blackmail women to have sex.
I don't like that very much.

And there is an animated tag and I don't have any animations in this game.
give incest story 2 a try. MC is not an asshole there. He cares about his mother and sister in the sequel. It also have animations.

Reactions: Qmil679

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
quest 26 ... where is the fucking Warehouse ... sleeping pills for tom ... the walkthough is very bad some times east and west is wrong some times you read something it hasn't address : (read this) !!!!

Open red door
Go to and enter the Warehouse -------------------> where is Warehouse ? how can we go there ?
Locate the sleeping pill

I'm waiting for somebody to tell me ...

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Just found Icstor fun games. At Incest Story 1 beginning I have immediately difficulties to pay aunts bills in bank with only atm's. It tels Its Just an ATM. Am I in wrong bank or how does the payment happens?

Edit// Found it :)

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes