Others Completed Incredibles: Indestructible Force Part 1 [v1.0.3] [Wexeo]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
pls add some mind control, and hypnosis powers, (u could add it in a way violet has those powers and, we use a mirror when she does it and hypnotizes herself and then we tell her orders and then we can have her mind control herself and other people for us)
Why complicate things so much?)
We will be able to use glasses on real characters in the future, not on imitators) (spoiler oops)

Reactions: Pepmoreno

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
Please add a garage attached to the house instead of a car in the open space below it. That or make the rooms that are next for the questline glow and/or maybe an arrow that pops up on the side of the screen to indicate there's more of the map to be seen by scrolling that way

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Love the animations and the art. The UI is a bit clunky - Im assuming you are using a custom made engine - but with slight modifications it will be good. For example I dont like the idea of having the map pan with the mouse - this can cause confusion down the road if you decide to add more map locations. I do love the way you designed the interior of the house though. Maybe you can go with similar design when it comes to the entire game map - make each location into a hex tile which you can select to see the buildings within - then selecting a building will go into a even more detailed hex tile for each room.
The English dialogues were confusing - especially the first scene I was lost. Overall very good for a demo. Hope you will keep working on this :)

Reactions: Zoctongo

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
So is there no scenes with helen yet? I completed all quests and there appeared to be none, but there are some when previewing the images here.

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So is there no scenes with helen yet? I completed all quests and there appeared to be none, but there are some when previewing the images here.
Everything in the screenshots is in the game!
It's just that the interface is not completely finalized, so the side quests are displayed incorrectly:eek:
Will be fixed in the next updates

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Love the animations and the art. The UI is a bit clunky - Im assuming you are using a custom made engine - but with slight modifications it will be good. For example I dont like the idea of having the map pan with the mouse - this can cause confusion down the road if you decide to add more map locations. I do love the way you designed the interior of the house though. Maybe you can go with similar design when it comes to the entire game map - make each location into a hex tile which you can select to see the buildings within - then selecting a building will go into a even more detailed hex tile for each room.
The English dialogues were confusing - especially the first scene I was lost. Overall very good for a demo. Hope you will keep working on this :)
I already thought about it, but usually such thoughts come after something has been done, so at the moment it will be very problematic to implement it :eek:

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes