Sex69Cool

Apr 17, 2021
was so bugged that took months to fix it xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyway, the torrent is here
????? How am i supposed to find the damn torrent? you linked a twitter page...couldn't you just have uploaded it here yourself or posted to torrent link? ‍ -__________-

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
????? How am i supposed to find the damn torrent? you linked a twitter page...couldn't you just have uploaded it here yourself or posted to torrent link? ‍ -__________-
was the right link, now the site changed name again :(

• Sad
Reactions: Sex69Cool

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
if i remember right it was somewhere out the Plains where the big tree is near 3 cages and a tomb

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Just a reminder that exists. It works for most Unity games.
DumbRendererDemosaic is enough to fully uncensor this game.

Does this game have an actual ending or you wander around aimlessly after completing all quests ? The only active quest that I have left is the one with the inscriptions on the tombs. I might have missed one because I have only 6. No idea where the last one is and I explored the shit out of the maps. I really want to finish the damn game and delete it. I don't even care about the H because it sucks anyways.
I'm sorry, not familiar with Unity scripts or so, how to install this DumbRendererDemosaic stuff?

Lloyd Dunamis

Dec 24, 2020
I'd appreciate it if the version in OP mentioned the actual version instead of "FINAL". I guess you can mention both now, since it's been awhile since the last game update.

Anyway, for reference, the version linked in OP is v1.0.2, and AnonFiles is the only one left working at the moment. (if it's not working, you have to click it a 3rd time; the first 2 clicks tend to pop-up ads) Nyaa.si seems to have the same version, though I question that other 14GB one.
Looking at dev's Ci-en page, there seems to be no patch file to update 1.0.2 to 1.0.3.

....Buuut you won't need to get that one anymore; thanks for posting that v1.0.9-patched version!
yeah looks like sukebei is done. you can find it here

Reactions: noxtek

TinKoJuan

Nov 18, 2018
how I can find the key to the castle ? I already took the Tomnonia from a boss in desert and put it on the tree's pillar. I don't know what should I do next. whereisthekey.png

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Incubus 2: Camlann v1.0.9

Pixeldrain
This won't let me move the mouse at all. Controller didn't work either.

Update 1: The older version seems to be like this as well. I might have to restart my PC.

Update 2: Neither version work now. Mouse stuck in middle of screen, controller doesn't work.

Update 3: I fixed it by deleting the files in the "Camlann" folder in AppData > LocalLow > Tanpakusitsu > Camlann.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes