Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I seriously need a walkthrough for this - I really like the graphics and gameplay [pretty similar to 'Lorena & the Land of Ruins'], but I am nowhere decent to a puzzle player. I actually defeated the castle stage [that's supposed to be a last battle], but then gotten nowhere near finishing the actual story...

Spearatan

Dec 15, 2018
anyone has a completed game save ? im losing every brain cells minutes by minutes playing those puzzles and im desperately want to unlock the whole gallery but im in v1.0.9 these gallery unlocker doesnt works for me

file path (in case u dont know) is C:\Users\(Name)\AppData\LocalLow\Tanpakusitsu\Camlann

My comment for this game:
Most of you might think this game is too much of it's size and the censorship stuff bla bla isnt worth downloading but for me this is like a treasure for me, the protagonist fits my taste very well and her expression hits my balls so well more than that with a 360 angle view scope for every scene. Size isnt that much a problem so I wish there'll be more games like this one coming in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lloyd Dunamis

kaopei

Jan 31, 2018
Try adding another ,0 to the delusions list. I found adding numbers to this array actually unlocks gallery monsters :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spearatan

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
I see so many people going on about how big this game is but there are games at least 5 times bigger than this out there. 16gb is tiny in comparison. conversely, would anyone mind telling me what the latest update has? any new enemies or just, like, bug fixes and other minor things?

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
You crack can used for vevr 1.0.9?
Wait... what?
Version '1.09'... that exists?

I tried this one few days ago, and it's said '1.02' whilst the OP said 'FINAL'...

[EDIT: actually... it was '1.02' but then I wrote it '1.04' - my bad]

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Wait... what?
Version '1.09'... that exists?

I tried this one few days ago, and it's said '1.04' whilst the OP said 'FINAL'...
was so bugged that took months to fix it xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyway, the torrent is here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Matsu-Taka

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Awz the C-sharp cracked file doesn't work in 1.09 2 btw OOF. TwT
For EXP, use 'Cheat Engine' for easy fix [frankly, it was incomparably easier than what it was in '1.02']...
For gallery, use the provided 'config.json' made by user 'kaopei' above [should work, as newer versions did not added new monster for play]...

Hope this helps

wolfsspirit

Jul 18, 2019
was so bugged that took months to fix it xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyway, the torrent is here
what torrent? only some upload site
Ugh someone upload it to Nopy or something this is rediculous big file .. and all links are dead except the extremely slow anonfiles

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes