Mod HTML Abandoned Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition [v1.5] [GrimUrzine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aguk

Apr 26, 2018
OK, update time. This one is a bigger update so:
DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION, DO NOT SIMPLY OVERWRITE IT.

SAVES FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION WON´T BE COMPATIBLE, BUT IF YOU WANT A COMPATIBLE VERSION I´VE INCLUDED THE FILE IN THE /INFO FOLDER, JUST COPY IT INTO THE MAIN FOLDER, BUT USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I HAVEN´T FULLY TESTED IT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is like the last update or all the game in one? Because the file size is different from the link in the first post...

Can someone confirm this?

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019

SAVES FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION WON´T BE COMPATIBLE, BUT IF YOU WANT A COMPATIBLE VERSION I´VE INCLUDED THE FILE IN THE /INFO FOLDER, JUST COPY IT INTO THE MAIN FOLDER, BUT USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I HAVEN´T FULLY TESTED IT.

Hey man thanks for your effort, I dont know if you are gonna stick with it, but still you did the work so thanks a lot

Reactions: HatchSnatchPatch

greenshade65

Jun 28, 2020
I just joined today because I got the 1.9.9 version without the update patch.
Got it from here, and installed it and the errors I initially saw are gone now. Thanks for patching it!
Went back in this thread to read up on some of the posts. And boy, are there twists and turns in this story.

I don't know if you guys (game dev and mod devs) get enough credit and thanks. But I wanted to give you my appreciation!

Thanks Wape for developing this game. It is the type of experience that shows a good story, and player choices with consequences can drive a game even without 3D graphics. I've played through the base game 1.9.7 and collected most of the endings.

I've not yet played the UEE, but I'm looking forward to it.

GrimUrzine, thanks for starting the UEE. I'm very excited to give this a try. I can appreciate that perhaps there wouldn't be an UEE if you didn't get this started. From your previous posts it sounds like you're in college and the work load has been picking up. I enjoyed my college experience, and realize that you can never get enough time to do all the things available on campus. Thanks you for giving your time to this, and I hope working on this game gives you as much joy as I have had playing it. I hope you're okay!

Thanks for picking up the UEE updates, HatchSnatchPatch. It's no easy task to keep something alive. Can't wait to play through UEE!

You guys spoil us!

Lucerys

Aug 31, 2019
Love the mod, just wanted to let you know, I'm not sure if it's an error or bug, but Olivia from the bachelorette party always counts as a rape instead of as a seduction though the scene really seems to insinuate the opposite.

Feb 24, 2020
im really confused on what files i need to put where with this to get it to work. ive gotten it to where most of the images show up but it always gets a blank grey background and everything is set to be in a really long column of text instead of how it normally is

Mar 28, 2018
im really confused on what files i need to put where with this to get it to work. ive gotten it to where most of the images show up but it always gets a blank grey background and everything is set to be in a really long column of text instead of how it normally is
Did you overwrite the main game? It´s supposed to be a standalone. Just extract it and play it as normal.

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Is the slavemaster ending bugged in your mod? I follow the wiki guide and I always get emancipator or future

Mar 28, 2018
i think i did that at first and it didnt work righ either . does it need any files from previous versions of the mod?
Did you install the latest version? You might consider exporting the saves and extracting the game on a new folder. Here is the version:

Is the slavemaster ending bugged in your mod? I follow the wiki guide and I always get emancipator or future
How did you complete it exactly? I followed it too and got the ending just fine.

Reactions: fomeki6933

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Ending 21 - Slavemaster
requirements: hypno 2+ people, rescued C41, preg 4+ slaves at the "some unfortunate souls in a dark place"

Solution (complete steps then sleep until end of season):

1. Seduce Officer O'Shay (woman bathed in red-blue glare)
  2. Seduce Donna, Jeannie, Kate (woman down on her luck)
  3. Kill Claire, cheating husband, Natasha (jealous wife)
  4. Preg C24, B47, E17, P66, preg & rescue C41 (unfortunate souls)
  5. Hypno Amos & Joy Smith, ignore sisters (sister of many)
Thats the guide.I follow everything except last step, you cant hypno the couple with hypno2 you need an extra point , so i do another chick before step5.

Last edited:

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Using above version:
[img[images/in/jealous/creampie.gif]] [img[images/in/jealous/impregnation.gif]] search and replace with:
<<image "images/in/jealous/mistress/creampie.gif" >> <<image "images/in/jealous/mistress/impregnation.gif" >> makes the extra jealous wife mistress gifs load (path is wrong).

Fucking jealous wife "angryGirlWMKF", three hypnoxp to hypnoXP

Hope Smith seduction: sex1.gif doesn't exist. sex.gif is unused though.

Officer O'shay: I enterered the house, found lockpicks, key fob, cocaine, gun, in that order, went south from gun bathroom, error message box popped up: say setter is incomplete: _that Nothing seemed broken afterwards though, event continued to the give gun/accuse part.

Mar 28, 2018

Thats the guide.I follow everything except last step, you cant hypno the couple with hypno2 you need an extra point , so i do another chick before step5.
When I follow them, I end up with 4 hypno before the 5th step, maybe try it like this:

Using above version:
[img[images/in/jealous/creampie.gif]] [img[images/in/jealous/impregnation.gif]] search and replace with:
<<image "images/in/jealous/mistress/creampie.gif" >> <<image "images/in/jealous/mistress/impregnation.gif" >> makes the extra jealous wife mistress gifs load (path is wrong).

Fucking jealous wife "angryGirlWMKF", three hypnoxp to hypnoXP

Hope Smith seduction: sex1.gif doesn't exist. sex.gif is unused though.

Officer O'shay: I enterered the house, found lockpicks, key fob, cocaine, gun, in that order, went south from gun bathroom, error message box popped up: say setter is incomplete: _that Nothing seemed broken afterwards though, event continued to the give gun/accuse part.
Thank you, I will probably release a fix sometime next week.

Reactions: fomeki6933

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
When I follow them, I end up with 4 hypno before the 5th step, maybe try it like this:

Thank you, I will probably release a fix sometime next week.
"preg and take C41 with you." the thing is I see no option to take c41 with me. Where the fook is it , I'm blind.

I was blind , found it eventually thanks for the tips.

Last edited:

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
So... i've seen that Wape included UEE in the original release, is Grim goring to write/code for official game from now on?

Mar 28, 2018
So... i've seen that Wape included UEE in the original release, is Grim goring to write/code for official game from now on?
Kinda doubt it, Grim hasn´t logged in since March, the inclusion on the main game was based on my update, my terribly TERRIBLY coded update.

Reactions: Odious

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
HatchSnatchPatch
so I haven't played in awhile what does the perfume do? wape said that you added it and i saw it in the shop i'm just wondering

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
Kinda doubt it, Grim hasn´t logged in since March, the inclusion on the main game was based on my update, my terribly TERRIBLY coded update.
Pandemic may have that effect on people. Or totally opposite, as in "never logged out since march". I logged way less, cause i needed to focus on surviving on the market, maybe that's also the case for Grim.
Anyway, thanks for your work, I thought it was really cool that it got united. Nobody else did it, so even if your quality assessment is accurate, i think, it's still awesome that you did it. Cheers.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote