Mod HTML Abandoned Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition [v1.5] [GrimUrzine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 28, 2018
OK, update time. This one is a bigger update so:
DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION, DO NOT SIMPLY OVERWRITE IT.

SAVES FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION WON´T BE COMPATIBLE, BUT IF YOU WANT A COMPATIBLE VERSION I´VE INCLUDED THE FILE IN THE /INFO FOLDER, JUST COPY IT INTO THE MAIN FOLDER, BUT USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I HAVEN´T FULLY TESTED IT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
OK, update time. This one is a bigger update so:
DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION, DO NOT SIMPLY OVERWRITE IT.

SAVES FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION WON´T BE COMPATIBLE, BUT IF YOU WANT A COMPATIBLE VERSION I´VE INCLUDED THE FILE IN THE /INFO FOLDER, JUST COPY IT INTO THE MAIN FOLDER, BUT USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I HAVEN´T FULLY TESTED IT.

some of the links are broken when progressing. from the looks of it its the new events you have added in.

Reactions: HatchSnatchPatch
Mar 28, 2018
some of the links are broken when progressing. from the looks of it its the new events you have added in.
What? Noooo! Me no stupid, me put good code into game, me very smart!

Updated

Last edited:
Reactions: TIGER ACE

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
Upload to NOPY please? The file's too big for mega on a browser, and i don't wanna install mega for desktop.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I´ll see about adding other sites, uploading to NOPY requires an account and RIGHT NOW they are invite only, they seem to be saturated.
Maybe ask one of the folks on this site with an "uploader" role? Many of them would have a NoPy account, and could upload it there for you.

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
There's a bunch of errors and missing images for the jealous wife event if you rape the mistress and fuck the wife.

Mar 28, 2018
There's a bunch of errors and missing images for the jealous wife event if you rape the mistress and fuck the wife.
Try the update, I fixed the errors.

Maybe ask one of the folks on this site with an "uploader" role? Many of them would have a NoPy account, and could upload it there for you.
I´ll try, but I would have to ask them to change them constantly, I´m still hunting bugs here and there.

PunisherX

Aug 17, 2018
Get some Errors. If you buy the red dossier or (i think) the option to rais Child with Crime machine.

Mar 28, 2018
If you knock out cop in the park/sell her/keep her in dungeon she will still arest you in the ending.
You can sell any girl from the dungeon multiple times get the money and the girl stays with you.
Mostly fixed, links for the updates have been changed, now the cop in the park shouldn´t lead to Arrested ending unless you REALLY want to (rape and leave).
Dungeon girls should now be sold properly and not stay in the dungeons.

Get some Errors. If you buy the red dossier or (i think) the option to rais Child with Crime machine.
The red dossier should work now, I still need to find where the Crime Machine is broken.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote