Mod HTML Abandoned Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition [v1.5] [GrimUrzine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Just curious on how everything is going GrimUrzine, hope your not over working yourself too much.
I actually had to run some errands these days. I still code here and there, and I'm being careful not to reach burnout.
According to all of the declared girls, I still have 22 outcomes to add to the gallery, including the seduce routes, forced routes, hypno routes, all of the mini-encounters in a normal scenario that only appear if you have the right skill, etc.
It's working, but I clearly underestimated the task, since initially I wasn't planning to make them this modular, but I think it's worth it in the end. For instance, for the Smith girls gallery (sisters) there are about 35 long lines of code behind it, but now it works exactly as intended.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
@ GrimUrzine
I hope you are doing alright. It's awesome that you are doing some coding here and there. As you said, it is better to take it slow than to risk burning out. That can go for a lot of things. I am looking forward to whatever you are able to add.

Reactions: GrimUrzine

Talys42

Dec 17, 2018
Is this project dead now? This thread has been basically silent for the last couple of weeks.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I really hope that @GrimUrzine is alright. I am starting to get a little worried as there hasn't been any update from them since July 13. I also hope that this mod isn't dead as the additions that it made were really good. :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote