Mod HTML Abandoned Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition [v1.5] [GrimUrzine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Update: after lengthy university assignments, tests and exams, I'm back on U.E.E. again. I still have one last exam a week from now, so if I disappear again around that time, that's why. As i'm writing this I'm back to coding and working on porting the first scenario. I'll also look at what the official Incubus City is doing, in case anything new came out
Cheers!

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Update: my scenarios are now ported into 1.7 (that was the easy part)
Now I have to track down the individual additions to the original scenarios, which I think will take a bit longer. After that, I'd like to try just one more thing and we should be set. I'll try to keep you guys posted as I go.
P.S. I kinda went a little crazy with the new Incubus skill. Hopefully you'll see for yourself soon.

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Update:
-"frat girl" scenario updated
-"drunken lush" updated
-"sleeping beauty" updated
-"jealous wife" updated
-"girl on a date" updated
-"woman in the park" updated
-"babysitter" updated

+Small additions for all of them.

Almost there, but I'm taking the rest of the day off

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018
Update:
-"frat girl" scenario updated
-"drunken lush" updated
-"sleeping beauty" updated
-"jealous wife" updated
-"girl on a date" updated
-"woman in the park" updated
-"babysitter" updated

+Small additions for all of them.

Almost there, but I'm taking the rest of the day off
Don't worry too much about it mate. Yeah, we're all looking forward to your mod but Uni and your life should take priority :)
Glad you're still so invested in this mod! Grab a beer or something if you're taking the day off.

Reactions: GrimUrzine

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Update: I updated a few more scenarios and I got inspired for a few small interface changes and notifications. They shouldn't delay me by a lot.
I also extended the story of Julie (window girl) if you manage to "goodrape" her. I'm thinking of adding her to the slave/harem array as well, but that would delay me a bit, since I've never done it before. Maybe in a future update.
Here's a sneak peek:
Sneak peek.PNG

furius34

May 29, 2017
Update: I updated a few more scenarios and I got inspired for a few small interface changes and notifications. They shouldn't delay me by a lot.
I also extended the story of Julie (window girl) if you manage to "goodrape" her. I'm thinking of adding her to the slave/harem array as well, but that would delay me a bit, since I've never done it before. Maybe in a future update.
Here's a sneak peek:
View attachment 322947
i cant wait

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Here's a sneak peek:
View attachment 322947
How hard would it be to implement a way to choose which member of your harem you want to use?
The random selection can interfere if you have a large harem.

Also, good work. (y)

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
How hard would it be to implement a way to choose which member of your harem you want to use?
The random selection can interfere if you have a large harem.
I don't think it would be that hard, it sounds like all I need to do is add one page for selection purposes, with each option locked behind an "If you have X girl" statement
Problem is, I don't know all of the girls you can add to your harem. When I have the time, I'll check the Harem code and see if I can't find them all there. Maybe it'll take 5 minutes, maybe half an hour. Who knows

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I don't think it would be that hard, it sounds like all I need to do is add one page for selection purposes, with each option locked behind an "If you have X girl" statement
Problem is, I don't know all of the girls you can add to your harem. When I have the time, I'll check the Harem code and see if I can't find them all there. Maybe it'll take 5 minutes, maybe half an hour. Who knows
Awesome. :)
You could also look at who you can summon. I don't know if it would help, but it might. :unsure:

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Update: I apologize for the delay. I'm officially exam-free, and I'm coding as we speak. I'm currently working on the Smith family ("a sister of many"), and I'm taking my time updating the entire scenario. That means another path, extra lines of dialogue for everyone to better fit this outcome, adding some minor features regarding the new changes, stuff like that.
I'm going through the text line by line, and I'm currently done with 2 of the 6 girls. After that, I'll double check what I can and add some more quick features I had in mind (including a gallery and the suggested harem selection)

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
I'm officially done with updating U.E.E. to 1.7. I'll take a break and tackle the new additions, such as the Gallery and the Harem selection screen, plus some internal changes. (For instance, I started de-cluttering the Gloryhole scenario code with more flexible variables than what I initially used, so now it's 100% faster and easier to add more elements to it)

What do you think? Should the gallery be instantly unlocked, or should I progressively unlock the gifs as the player plays the game and discovers them?

furius34

May 29, 2017
I'm officially done with updating U.E.E. to 1.7. I'll take a break and tackle the new additions, such as the Gallery and the Harem selection screen, plus some internal changes. (For instance, I started de-cluttering the Gloryhole scenario code with more flexible variables than what I initially used, so now it's 100% faster and easier to add more elements to it)

What do you think? Should the gallery be instantly unlocked, or should I progressively unlock the gifs as the player plays the game and discovers them?
unlocked is better no? another question can you upload on this is day please i cant wait the hype is killing me

Freakyman

Dec 22, 2017

I think the gallery should be progressively be unlocked as each one is seen.
And have a cheat for people who want to unlock the whole gallery (if possible)

Really looking forward to this update.

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018

The progressively unlocked gallery is the way to go in my opinion :)

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Update: I slightly underestimated exactly how many girls there are in the game. Also, I want to do this properly and arrange them in an aesthetic order, not just dump them all under an "if" statement and be done with them. Here's a preview:
Capture.PNG

Mini update: god damn it. I am a bit ashamed for taking so long, and in an attempt to power through the gallery, by accident, in its current state it only works properly if the player checks the gallery immediately after finishing a scenario. That means that, if you don't check the gallery immediately after completing a scenario, you lose the progress that you didn't "check on" when the game ends and starts again. It's an easy fix, I already coded the skeleton of the whole thing, but I need a break.

Jarod444

Nov 13, 2017
Update: I slightly underestimated exactly how many girls there are in the game. Also, I want to do this properly and arrange them in an aesthetic order, not just dump them all under an "if" statement and be done with them. Here's a preview:
View attachment 328735

Mini update: god damn it. I am a bit ashamed for taking so long, and in an attempt to power through the gallery, by accident, in its current state it only works properly if the player checks the gallery immediately after finishing a scenario. That means that, if you don't check the gallery immediately after completing a scenario, you lose the progress that you didn't "check on" when the game ends and starts again. It's an easy fix, I already coded the skeleton of the whole thing, but I need a break.

This looks good.

I also like gradually unlocking the gallery as the game moves along.

continue

Apr 13, 2019
View attachment 328735

take your time my man. i would much rather you do things slow and get it right instead of rushing through it and fucking something up. Sounds like you are making some good progress though and i'm glad you have enough tenacity to power through these set-backs. Looking forward to what you have in store for us!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote