Mod HTML Abandoned Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition [v1.5] [GrimUrzine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

furius34

May 29, 2017
i cant wait to play your version grim urzine your version is the game is good with your mod the game becomes the perfection =)

Reactions: GrimUrzine

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mediafire link is dead. just found this and wanted to give it a try but currently having issues with my router so download speed is really slow. That and I've come to hate Mega because of issues that are mostly on my end such as my PC is dying and making it last as long as possible and the way that Mega handles a completed download on files over a gb tend to cause my PC to freak out.

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Mediafire link is dead. just found this and wanted to give it a try but currently having issues with my router so download speed is really slow. That and I've come to hate Mega because of issues that are mostly on my end such as my PC is dying and making it last as long as possible and the way that Mega handles a completed download on files over a gb tend to cause my PC to freak out.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll look into it when I have the time

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Alright, everyone, I'm back from projects and vacation, and I'm back on the project.
The main priority is updating U.E.E. to the fresh 1.7. version. I'll have to play around, see how everything works now, adapt and test everything, and add a new scenario, but I'll start today.
I also forgot to update the links, so I'll probably do that first.

After U.E.E. 1.7 becomes a reality, I will be able to completely shift my focus towards Incubus Community and @dragonangel 's scenario and beginnings.

Again, suggestions for Incubus Community are welcome, but to avoid burnout I'll probably not focus on them primarily right now.

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
And with that, U.E.E. 1.7 is in development. I made a new scenario for testing purposes, and things are working a bit faster than expected. I'm going to be a bit busy today, but when I come back home I'll add in the potions, to get them out of the way, and whatever scenarios I manage to add in. I might release an early version for testing, thus the image, but at this point it's basically just @Wape 's 1.7 with an extra scenario. I'll keep you guys posted.

Incubus City cover.jpg

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Minor update:
-Added in another one-girl scenario. (you'll know all about it soon)
-Implemented a last-minute idea that took a lot longer than expected. I only need to add the finishing touches, though. Aside from that, it iz blyatiful.
-Added in the potions, but in the meantime the variables have been changed and they don't work as intended. I'll take the rest of the day off and come back to them tomorrow with fresh eyes. I'll give you guys a work-in-progress once I get the potions to work again, just so you can have some fun with them in 1.7. to your heart's content.
I hope everyone's having a great day! I'll keep in touch.

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
As promised, you can find an early version (I also updated the Mediafire link to U.E.E. 1.5 in the post up top.)
It's a work in progress and it will probably have errors. Please do let me know if you find any.

Aside from the normal 1.7, you can find:

-A gloryhole "scenario", in the main menu, under the prey list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-A new (short) scenario that you can see by looking things up on the internet. It doesn't have any special conditions to access for now, so it's as simple as using the phone.

-The potions, plus two new potions to better fit 1.7. I should probably remind you that the euphemism Alchemist gives you one potion of each.

Have fun!

continue

Apr 13, 2019
As promised, you can find an early version (I also updated the Mediafire link to U.E.E. 1.5 in the post up top.)
It's a work in progress and it will probably have errors. Please do let me know if you find any.

Aside from the normal 1.7, you can find:

-A gloryhole "scenario", in the main menu, under the prey list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-A new (short) scenario that you can see by looking things up on the internet. It doesn't have any special conditions to access for now, so it's as simple as using the phone.

-The potions, plus two new potions to better fit 1.7. I should probably remind you that the euphemism Alchemist gives you one potion of each.

Have fun!
Really looking forward to what you have in store for us and can't wait for everything you will add onto it. All in all amazing job so far and we all appreciate what you do very much! Keep up the work.

Reactions: GrimUrzine

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
Huh. The woman with the reverse nonconsensual impregnation fetish (kind of a weird description, sorry) is a rather interesting idea; definitely liked it!

Maybe we could get a female rapist as well? Ie, woman who approaches or lures the character into a secluded location and forces him at gun/knifepoint to have sex with her? Seduction version could be playing along with her, while sufficiently high Brutality ranking would allow the MC to turn the tables and rape her instead?

furius34

May 29, 2017
idk is this is is a bug but the scenes from creampie thief and other things doenst show like the previous version of this is mod

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
idk is this is is a bug but the scenes from creampie thief and other things doenst show like the previous version of this is mod
It's not a bug; it's a work in progress. I didn't port them into 1.7. yet.
It's taking so long because the variables have been changed and nothing works properly right off the bat, and also I'm yet again stuck in unrelated projects for university. I'm still on it, though.

Reactions: NeriEU and furius34
Mar 18, 2019
It's taking so long because the variables have been changed and nothing works properly right off the bat, and also I'm yet again stuck in unrelated projects for university. I'm still on it, though.
YOU CAN DO IT MAN, CRUSH THOSE COLLEGE ASSIGNMENTS, WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

Jarod444

Nov 13, 2017
Are you still working on this?
I know university is always the priority but i am still looking forward to the.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote