Mod HTML Abandoned Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition [v1.5] [GrimUrzine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Hoping GrimUrzine will return soon, this mod is very irreplaceable. Hope he is doing alright regardless.

ololol

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, i can't enter in the slave dungeon, can anyone kindly tell me how to do it? tia

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, i can't enter in the slave dungeon, can anyone kindly tell me how to do it? tia
"Souls in a dark place", high brutality, have a drink, stay alert, go where the bartender tells you to, go down and tell the guy that the bartender sent you (other options also work, but give less time).

Mar 28, 2018
What are the rules for updating a mod? It seems as if GrimUrzine has gone missing, and hasn´t logged in since last year.
I´m only mentioning this because I really like the game, and this mod in particular seemed simple enough to update, and so I have an "almost working" version for 1.9.5.

Mar 28, 2018
Ok guys, I managed to get the mod to work, it has been updated for version 1.9.5, however, it still needs a few tweaks, so please give a shout if anything is broken.

Reactions: Papa Ernie and Wape

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Well, let me give you a heads up, 1.9.7 seems to be a little buggy, as while it resolves a bug involving harems that was introduced in 1.9.6, it has a bug involving Wade. 1.9.5 seems to be the most stable version for now.

Mar 28, 2018
Well, let me give you a heads up, 1.9.7 seems to be a little buggy, as while it resolves a bug involving harems that was introduced in 1.9.6, it has a bug involving Wade. 1.9.5 seems to be the most stable version for now.
Thanks, I was working the update RIGHT now, I will separate them for people who want the update but don´t care about bugs.

unowndeviant

Apr 27, 2020
hello. just recently joined this site and downloaded this game for my android tablet. however. when I play the game in a browser. the pictures won't load up. anybody know what I can do to fix that?

Nov 23, 2019
hello. just recently joined this site and downloaded this game for my android tablet. however. when I play the game in a browser. the pictures won't load up. anybody know what I can do to fix that?
Do you have the official file https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-city-v1-9-8-wape.20812/#post-1290942 ? if so I recommend you to download the "explorer file manager on your tablet" from that app you can deal with files the proper way. You also have to check if your files are in the correct folder. that should fix the problem.
sorry if I made grammar mistakes im not a native english speaker.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote