Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
Okay maybe its a still strange but i cant do that.Because the only choice how to get daughter pregnant its by using bribe,or by using Incubus ability(before that when chatting with her using mental ability)

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
After doing certain events with younger girls, chat to your daughter for special lines of dialog, then invite her over for sex
In this guide, Babysitter is that event.

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
After doing certain events with younger girls, chat to your daughter for special lines of dialog, then invite her over for sex
In this guide, Babysitter is that event.
I do this,and nothing change i only can wife her trough invite over and dialog option

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I do this,and nothing change i only can wife her trough invite over and dialog option
I figured it out, you need to have a wife as well ¬_¬
I did this by convincing the Jealous Wife to marry me with Wapol Indulgence.
In your save
Girl at Market
Get Drunk
Hypno her to be your wife
Talk to daughter
Invite daughter
end season

I'ma go back and update my guide

thanksman. btw do you know any other game like this? i finished this game so kinda bored
Wish I did. Wape has a sequel planned that I'm looking forward to.

originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, everyone. Can someone help me get Exile ending?
I figured out how to get enough sex experience to goodsex daughters (start as single father, begin harem with alley traders), but how can i get enough money to pay all 8 daughters? Or there is some other way to seduce them?
Btw when i told one of them that i have problems with her mother, she didn't get pregnaut.

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, everyone. Can someone help me get Exile ending?
I figured out how to get enough sex experience to goodsex daughters (start as single father, begin harem with alley traders), but how can i get enough money to pay all 8 daughters? Or there is some other way to seduce them?
Btw when i told one of them that i have problems with her mother, she didn't get pregnaut.
Before sex just talk to her(after hypno and goodsex babysitter),then hypno daughter about stoping using anti pregnancy pills,then invite her over and fuck her
or you can go through incubus ability(need 10~20)

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
I figured it out, you need to have a wife as well ¬_¬
I did this by convincing the Jealous Wife to marry me with Wapol Indulgence.
In your save
Girl at Market
Get Drunk
Hypno her to be your wife
Talk to daughter
Invite daughter
end season

I'ma go back and update my guide

Wish I did. Wape has a sequel planned that I'm looking forward to.
Thanks

originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
Before sex just talk to her(after hypno and goodsex babysitter),then hypno daughter about stoping using anti pregnancy pills,then invite her over and fuck her
or you can go through incubus ability(need 10~20)
Thanks a lot :)
But i found that only babysitter is not enough. Required also girl in love and motel girl. Seduce both, maybe hypno last one. And you shoudn't use more than one topic in a conversation with one daughter. + car from jealous wife. + money from pimp motel girl and selling 3 dreamochromes (only one can be in inventory, but midnight fence can store some). All of it shoud be enough for all 8 daugters.

Just write it for those, who will play it later.

And thanks again, Mjaiil.

originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
I have another problem: can't get daddy's girl begining.
Yes, i read posts above, but maybe didn't understand them...
I got Wedding bells: your own daughter, i have daughter's card in black boock, i have oldboy token... but for some reason daddy's girl is still locked.
Maybe the reason is that i use Wapal Indulgence? Because i have bad karma and can't get wedding bells ending without it.
I didn't follow JK3's guide step by step, i found my own path. Shoud i use it, or problem in something else?

Reactions: Mr.Wolf122

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Daddy's girl is unlocked by having 10+ Wedding bells endings, including "your own daughter" and "your own mother"
My guide was just for getting the Your Own Daughter wedding bells

originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
Daddy's girl is unlocked by having 10+ Wedding bells endings, including "your own daughter" and "your own mother"
My guide was just for getting the Your Own Daughter wedding bells
Thanks) Sorry if you mentioned this before. I apparently did not notice.

Andy Hunter

Apr 26, 2018
Will there ever be a start or a mod that allows you to play as a female? Not like when you play as Luna, but where you play a female breeding with other guys.

originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
Will there ever be a start or a mod that allows you to play as a female? Not like when you play as Luna, but where you play a female breeding with other guys.
I don't think it will be added in this game, because it will double its size, but i heard that the author is working on a sequel, so maybe it will be possible there?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Problem with that is that while one guy can easily breed many women over the course of one week, one woman can hardly get pregnant from multiple guys at once. I would think a gender swapped equivalent would probably involve a succubus who feeds off of cum and/or drains life energy from her prey rather than the pregnancy angle. Might be interesting to play, you don't see very many femdom games from the PoV of the woman, and the ones I've seen from the PoV of the guy are more about BDSM and abuse rather than raping/seducing guys.
...You know, I actually really want to play this game now...

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes