originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
I am really uncomfortable asking so many questions. Should I stop?

I can't get an accidental token. I start as family man, saved up money, made renovations , told my wife a funny story about accident ... but I didn’t get a token. I also check game's code, but didn't find clues. What have i done wrong?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I am really uncomfortable asking so many questions. Should I stop?

I can't get an accidental token. I start as family man, saved up money, made renovations , told my wife a funny story about accident ... but I didn’t get a token. I also check game's code, but didn't find clues. What have i done wrong?
Don't stop asking questions, if you do I'll have to find something else to do with my time.
It looks like you can only get Accident if your daughter is your sister. Which means you can only get it on the Momma's Boy start.

Wape got a bug
If you ask your wife to join/leave your Harem, when you don't have a Harem, it pulls text from a previous scene.
Actually with further testing, it seems to pull text from previous scenes regardless.
Family Man start > Call Joy > Star option > come over > remove from Harem and it'll display the Star text again.

EDIT: Found another bug, it told me I got the Jade token but I was actually going for and got the Jadeite token

Last edited:

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I had a thought about a start where you are a member of the Smith's as a brother/son where not only do you have Joy & the sisters but more relatives like aunts & cousins. I even came up with one, Joy's mother Harmony I even of a model for her Kelly Madison. (Show of hands if she was in the game would you fuck the sexy gilf)
699386551.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
Don't stop asking questions, if you do I'll have to find something else to do with my time.
It looks like you can only get Accident if your daughter is your sister. Which means you can only get it on the Momma's Boy start.
I start as momma's boy, increased incubus xp, earn money on motel girl, seduce daughter by talking about her, made renovations, but token still missing. Is this a bug, or am i missing something?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I start as momma's boy, increased incubus xp, earn money on motel girl, seduce daughter by talking about her, made renovations, but token still missing. Is this a bug, or am i missing something?
well there's two options for explaining that you're fucking your daughter, one gets you Jacuzzi token, the other gets Accident.
If you're able to run both scenes and still not get the token, that's probably a bug.

Dankmementos

Mar 20, 2020
How do you get the X4 ending? I got all 9 daughters with Izolda, R and P all of them. Married Natasha and have over 40 brutality xp. I tried R'ing one of them again to trigger the ending but nothing happened.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
How do you get the X4 ending? I got all 9 daughters with Izolda, R and P all of them. Married Natasha and have over 40 brutality xp. I tried R'ing one of them again to trigger the ending but nothing happened.
sounds like you have everything right, post a screen shot of your daughter page with your character stats included

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
JK3 You're a helpful guy, cheers.

Wape do you have older versions of game? Like 1.3 or mb 1.5? If yes can you upload them? Asking bcs some scenes was different(like babysitter, i also asked this before but you probably didn't see :)).
Most of them, yeah.

Hi, new here.
Was wondering if you can help me with the epilogue fail summary (interesting concept).
I’ve gone as far with Hope, Chastity, Joy, Prudence, Charity, Faith, Jealous Wife, Mindy, Frat Girl Upstairs, Your own daughter, Director 0, Falia...
Any more I can do?
I just like exploring to see all scenarios.
Oh dude, just so many. When I made the cuck feature, I just went everywhere and put those things in. Some of them are in the game but probably aren't properly achievable, even.

Something to note: For a lot of them there is only a small chance that they'll get knocked up by someone else, so you can play the game through same way as before and someone else shows up on the list at the end. I didn't mean make this as a thing you purposefully try to get (which is one of the reasons why I didn't make it a 'collectible' feature like weddings etc), just something the game surprises you with.

If you search the Twine code for "<<cucked " (or "&gt;&gt;cucked " if you edit the html file straight up) you can find the places where the cuckery is inserted, and the passage 'cuckedReport' contains all the epilogues. Not all of these epilogues are possible to activate in the game, I don't think.

Will there ever be a start or a mod that allows you to play as a female? Not like when you play as Luna, but where you play a female breeding with other guys.
Problem with that is that while one guy can easily breed many women over the course of one week, one woman can hardly get pregnant from multiple guys at once. I would think a gender swapped equivalent would probably involve a succubus who feeds off of cum and/or drains life energy from her prey rather than the pregnancy angle. Might be interesting to play, you don't see very many femdom games from the PoV of the woman, and the ones I've seen from the PoV of the guy are more about BDSM and abuse rather than raping/seducing guys.
...You know, I actually really want to play this game now...
I had an idea for a female protagonist game I was going to make after IC that uses a mind controlling/posessing female spirit method of allowing you to play the impregnated multiple times per play-through while at the same time allowing the story to continue on for you to do it again.

I will tell you that I am aware of a project to make an ICesque game with female protagonist, but I don't know much about it. If/when it is released, I will mention it here.

I made IC because I couldn't find the game I wanted to play, so if I ever play another game that matches what I want, I'll be happy to share it for others wanting the same thing.

Tempor

May 12, 2018
Wape
been following this since some of the earlier versions and gotta say this may be one of my top 3 projects on this site. waiting patiently for Incubus Island.
Can you give us a status report on that one or some of the game play systems you're thinking of implementing? Ide love to see something like an added layer on top of the day per day system you got on IC, like visiting 3 locations per day and each having different characters. It would open up alot of possibilities, paths and interactions, although it would ramp up the complexity and work you would have put into that game

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
What's a good way to get the dystopian ending? Been having a hard time with it since you need 32+ P and less that 3 S. I've been able to get 22 P with less than 3 S but can't figure out how to get 10 more.

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
I had an idea for a female protagonist game I was going to make after IC that uses a mind controlling/posessing female spirit method of allowing you to play the impregnated multiple times per play-through while at the same time allowing the story to continue on for you to do it again.
You are really genius comrade

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
What's a good way to get the dystopian ending? Been having a hard time with it since you need 32+ P and less that 3 S. I've been able to get 22 P with less than 3 S but can't figure out how to get 10 more.
The Dirtier Cop start helps (7 slaves and 25% chance of an extra slave each day, plus easy access to slavetrading). Either plan your pregnancies to get the easily seduced girls before your sex skill is high, or use the pain amulet to prevent it increasing. You’ll need at least 5 Enki spice.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
The Dirtier Cop start helps (7 slaves and 25% chance of an extra slave each day, plus easy access to slavetrading). Either plan your pregnancies to get the easily seduced girls before your sex skill is high, or use the pain amulet to prevent it increasing. You’ll need at least 5 Enki spice.
Worked perfectly thank you. Kept loading before going to sleep each night to have another slave added and it got me to 33 with only needing to use 3 spice.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017

I will tell you that I am aware of a project to make an ICesque game with female protagonist, but I don't know much about it. If/when it is released, I will mention it here.

I made IC because I couldn't find the game I wanted to play, so if I ever play another game that matches what I want, I'll be happy to share it for others wanting the same thing.
Hmm. Definitely being impregnated many times during a playthrough would be good. I dunno if I'd go the way of bodyswapping though - I think maybe break the sex off from the slave system and have the succubus able to implant her fetuses into other women's wombs, like some sort of fucked up cuckoo. Then you can enslave the girls and seduce the guys and put the children you get there into either the wombs of your slaves or onto unsuspecting girls elsewhere.

Reactions: imomxj

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
Hmm. Definitely being impregnated many times during a playthrough would be good. I dunno if I'd go the way of bodyswapping though - I think maybe break the sex off from the slave system and have the succubus able to implant her fetuses into other women's wombs, like some sort of fucked up cuckoo. Then you can enslave the girls and seduce the guys and put the children you get there into either the wombs of your slaves or onto unsuspecting girls elsewhere.
We need such a game

originalnii

Sep 26, 2019
Sorry for so long pauses between answers. It seems, i can't get all renovations tokens (accidental, jacuzzi, poking, forgetful, and so on). Is somebody else have same problem?

If it's only mine, coud it be the reason that i start playing on 1.9.3, and later dowload 1.9.7, but used same saves?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes