Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Holy mother of almighty God, I remember playing this on tumblr years ago. Goddamn its good to see a project finished for once on this website.

Reactions: Plopsanar
May 3, 2017
Hello everyone, can you help me please?
I have every begennings except: Unhappy Reunion
I know i must married Mandy but i can't achieve that. (i already got the arrested ending)
Can somenone please help me?

Reactions: Mr.Wolf122
Aug 14, 2019
No matter what kind of playthrough I'm going for, I can never be mean to the Smith girls. Also, using the Sp1ke mod. Anybody know the source of the frat girl GB clips? There's no model name on the wiki and I've been looking off and on for like, three days.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Here the cut/paste of wape discord about the new blackmail ending and beginning:
Conditions for Blackmail Baron:
- negative disposition
- have recorded but not uploaded vid of "Natasha (jealous wife)"
- have recorded but not uploaded vid of "Officer O'Shay", and have raped her
- have recorded but not uploaded vid of "Shinoa", have seduced her
- have not livestreamed the time you fucked her
- have recorded but not uploaded vid of "Joy Smith"
Blackmail bastard:
Wiki is wrong - After faking being some industry player and meeting shiona, DO NOT pick hypnotism/make sure u arent livestreamed - this is wrong, u want the regular option...

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Blackmail bastard:
Wiki is wrong - After faking being some industry player and meeting shiona, DO NOT pick hypnotism/make sure u arent livestreamed - this is wrong, u want the regular option...
If you hypno her then she turns livestream on. So yes, you want regular option, wiki is right and you are just confused about what hypno option does.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I can't find a way to get the chips:
duplicate, hasty, magic, modular, returned and ultimate.
Code:
NEW TOKENS IN 1.11 :
Bonded      -   Family Business, randomly gotten as your whores work
Duplicate   -   Corresponding impregnation
Exponential -   Corresponding impregnation
Hasty       -   Blackmail Bastard, call the young actress back a few days after blackmailing her
Jocasta     -   Doesn't work if names are not an exact match (eg Rose vs Rosie)
Kinswoman   -   Family Business, marry Sherry
Magic       -   Blackmail Bastard, blackmail the young actress
Modular     -   Family Business, hire Kylie the brothel admin
Octuplet    -   Corresponding impregnation
Quadruplet  -   Corresponding impregnation
Returned    -   Family Business, recruit all (or almost all): Jean, Darlene, Kendra, O'Shay, Shinoa, Donna, Britney, Julie, Angela, Lizzie, Gabriella, misc girls (Tara, Edna, Misaki, Keira, Iora, Daisy)
Satisfying  -   Corresponding impregnation
Twin        -   Corresponding impregnation
Ultimate    -   Corresponding impregnation
If you are going after the impregnation tokens, it's best to play as God-Emperor. The chances of getting the higher ones like Exponential or Ultimate are incredibly low until you get to 50+ incubus level.

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
For ending 26 how do you convince all your daughters? I only managed to get 5 impregnated before game ended.
Two from giving them an allowance, one from giving them a car, one from persuading them, and the last from making them guilty.

Last edited:

inahouseanonymouse

Dec 20, 2017
Fresh run-through on 1.11.3 (no mods), all endings, beginnings, marriages, and tokens done. Nice to actually finish the game for once after so many tries in so many years! :LOL:

AswinBhaskaran

Mar 17, 2021
Though I am offended that you thought I was offended.
Oh If that's the case, then sorry.
I meant 'you' in the rhetorical sense. Sorry for my lack of clarity on this.
It's not your fault so you have nothing to apologize for. But in actuality, it's my fault to be so dumb to not understand the metaphorical implication of the 'you' that you had pointed out. I thank you for that.

Last edited:

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
the patch crash when starting a game

Error: too much recursion.
Is this when opening the html, or starting a new game? I think it's the former but I want to be sure. I actually don't know the solution for this - it crops up and iirc the solution is using a different browser. I can't really debug things I can't reproduce, but might be able to think of a workaround.
View attachment 1129610
why isnt the midnight fence appearing here?
He doesn't appear when you start a new game, you have to encounter him a certain number of times randomly before you know his exact location.
Oh If that's the case, then sorry.

It's not your fault so you have nothing to apologize for. But in actuality, it's my fault to be so dumb to not understand the metaphorical implication of the 'you' that you had pointed out. I thank you for that.
I was just joking about being offended dude, we're cool.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes