Sep 17, 2020
I'm gonna test it.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: arkange994

Anon1357

Jun 7, 2020
For family business you need to do the brothel start, get high hypno and then send the sisters to your brothel. (in addition to the obvious requirements)
The new marriage is associated with that beginning, though I'm not quite sure how you're supposed to get it.
You also need all the daughter endings

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone find a fix or know of a fix for the too much recursion error. I can know longer play the game because any start I choose gives me the too much recursion error. I'm using firefox and I have the newest version of the game.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Dammit, I don't understand how to install the html update to the current version. The game already has a html.

AswinBhaskaran

Mar 17, 2021
Read the description of your game and got a doubt from reading the last line of it. It said: ' The game is pretty damn rapey. You probably shouldn't play it.'. My doubt based on this sentence is: "Why did you develop this game in the first place if we shouldn't play it?". If I sounded rude, sorry.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Read the description of your game and got a doubt from reading the last line of it. It said: ' The game is pretty damn rapey. You probably shouldn't play it.'. My doubt based on this sentence is: "Why did you develop this game in the first place if we shouldn't play it?". If I sounded rude, sorry.
The entirety of the game is based on you going out to rape as many people as possible within the time limits.
A certain segment of the population would have issue with the premise.
If you are one of them, you should stop and immediately delete the game.
If you get easily offended, you should delete it.
There are 100 reasons why you should delete it.

There is only 1 reason to keep it and play it. You enjoy the story and accept that it is a work of fiction.
(I guess fap material could count as a second reason)

Reactions: dlex0 and tgp31

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
If you have multiple wedding rings can you get mutable wedding bells ending in one playthrough? Is there a way to get multiple wedding bells in one playthrough

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
I can't quite parse what the requirements mean, but at the very least you need 16 brothel whores.
I figured it out... Somehow. I brute forced it by using chronosands to goodsex and goodrape every scenario girl, and when sherry has recruited enough of them, a scene can trigger where Joy returns and you get to pick a wife between them and then I picked Sherry and picked the wedding bells ending with her... So much not worth it for that last token xD

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It's a way of filtering out people who might piss and moan about the game's content. If you aren't sure if, after reading that, the game's for you? Probably it isn't. But if you go ahead and play it anyway? That's on you, so you won't have any ground to give me shit for it.

Basically I'm less likely to get complaints and people are less likely to have things to complain about. Win-win.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Damn, my eyes. Webp sucks, gif was much less blocky at least (and it seems you converted gif to webp which is well I dunno you get the worst from both). I hope you're going to use jpeg xl eventually, that would be a great update! I'm not sure if it's ready for animation yet, but it has the best quality on the market (so much better than jpeg which is otherwise the best for any lossy content). Nice game btw.

Also, please remove read only bit from folders, it's impossible to delete extracted files when it's set.

Last edited:

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
For family business you need to do the brothel start, get high hypno and then send the sisters to your brothel. (in addition to the obvious requirements)
The new marriage is associated with that beginning, though I'm not quite sure how you're supposed to get it.
What are tose "obvious requerimentes"?

AswinBhaskaran

Mar 17, 2021
It's a way of filtering out people who might piss and moan about the game's content. If you aren't sure if, after reading that, the game's for you? Probably it isn't. But if you go ahead and play it anyway? That's on you, so you won't have any ground to give me shit for it.

Basically I'm less likely to get complaints and people are less likely to have things to complain about. Win-win.
Had asked out of curiosity, didn't mean to offend. By the way, I like the game. So, I don't mind playing it.

Reactions: arkange994
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes