ranima

Mar 7, 2021
I created a version of the game packaged with Electron, with compressed images and some additional features. It is possible to play as if it were a native application, without having to use the system browser. The main advantage of this is that save files are stored by default in a system folder, requiring no additional management.

There is also the possibility to activate the portable mode (creating a file called "portable.af" inside the game folder), where the save files are stored in a folder inside the game directory, allowing to install the game in a usb drive, for example, and play on multiple computers.

I also include a set of shortcuts for basic functions:
Code:
Right Click — Open save/load menu.
Scroll Click/Print Screen — Screenshot (saved in "screenshots" folder inside the game directory).
F11 — Enable/Disable fullscreen mode.
F7 — Open restart dialog.
F4 — Exit the game.
The game window can be resized and there is the possibility to select the fullscreen mode at any time. Any change in window size or screen mode is saved and reloaded when the game is reopened.

I also created an android version using Cordova, but not include any additional features, just the vanilla game.

Win32 -- / MEGA /

Win64 -- / MEGA /

Linux32 -- / MEGA /

Linux64 -- / MEGA /

MacOS -- / MEGA /

Android -- / MEGA /

If you encounter any bug, please let me know.
It isn't stored anywhere

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Hey ladies.

Been a while since I posted here. As someone said, I intend to do some bugfixes and release them soon. I was unable to resist the compulsion to add things to it last time I was working on it, so there'll be new content as well, but pretty minor.

For people who've 99%'d the token collection, which of your unfound tokens do you believe are inaccessible? I have been accused of rendering some ungettable through my slapdashery and would like to rectify this, but it's been a while and I don't remember where I was with doing this.

Did you ever get either of your problems fixed?

Something I'm trying to work out - and anyone step in if they have it figured - is how to properly communicate the installation of mods. Obv I've done a bad job as people still have issues, but I don't know where to improve it.

Instructions are hard because you can always write more to clarify things, but in doing so you risk boring the reader into skimming or further confusing them with redundant repetition of what already failed to communicate what was intended. Would a diagram help? idk

I think the patch fixes this. If not please let me know.
even after reinstalling the program and the patch can't visit the 2 areas
and I don't have any saves to mess this up so trying to figure out why it's still happening
also I have to run this on Mozilla

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
When I click save to disk it saves in ".save" format
I'm attaching both .save and the one I've archived.
Hope one of them helps.

(btw I did "innocent" and "lost" just the pickled is not acquired rn)
very good but still wrong game abort
i'm sure my game ver is 1.10.4
how to fix that?(Either the loaded file is not a save or the save has become corrupted",errorSaveIdMismatch:"save is from the wrong {identity}

Last edited:

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone help me get the three last endings Devil's Coin Toss, Exile, and New Horizons?

The game keeps telling me I need more than 8 daughters for devil's coin toss and more than 5 for exile and new horizons, plus I need to be married and the most I can get is 8 from the single father beginning, so how do I get a wife and adopt more daughters.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Can anyone help me get the three last endings Devil's Coin Toss, Exile, and New Horizons?

The game keeps telling me I need more than 8 daughters for devil's coin toss and more than 5 for exile and new horizons, plus I need to be married and the most I can get is 8 from the single father beginning, so how do I get a wife and adopt more daughters.
you trying the Family man start?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018

You can get 8 daughters with the single father beginning. Izolda can be adopted if you are married (you might need a certain hypno level). You can also get more than 8 daughters by playing as a God-Emperor.

During gameplay, you can marry the jealous wife, girl at the motel, or the drunk cougar at the bar. For the jealous wife, you need the wapal indulgence item. For the other two, I think you just need a high enough hypno level. I'm not sure if you need a wedding ring for any of them.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
You can get 8 daughters with the single father beginning. Izolda can be adopted if you are married (you might need a certain hypno level). You can also get more than 8 daughters by playing as a God-Emperor.

During gameplay, you can marry the jealous wife, girl at the motel, or the drunk cougar at the bar. For the jealous wife, you need the wapal indulgence item. For the other two, I think you just need a high enough hypno level. I'm not sure if you need a wedding ring for any of them.
Thanks man I needed this.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
This is going to be a short lived [Abandoned] tag. Wapes most recent blog post says, on his to do list is:
  • Patch up IC some more, release a full zipped latest version (the html-only patch thing I've been doing seems to confuse new players).
The [On Hold] tag would have fitted better, if anything this game should have gotten the [Completed] tag a while ago. I could be wrong but I think Wape said he'd only patch bugs and integrate respected mods, any new scenarios he'd think of would be for his new game.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hey, I tried to use an old save of mine from before the patch and it says: save from different game. I also tried to use a save I found here and it said the same thing. What is causing this?

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I am having an issue getting the New Horizons End have gotten Devil's Coin Toss and Exile!?! just can't seem to get New Horizons

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have a save but i m missing 5 badges and no matter what i do cant get barron. So im gonna post but if someone can unlock baron 4 me id appreciate it. Also tell me what i need to do to unlock the last 5 badges.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes