fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Bug report v1.10.4: When choosing harem type in the Lizzie/little troublemaker scenario, with enough Inhuman Nature/Incubus stat, it says you'll get a slave collection, but gives you a brothel instead:
<<do "I'm on a bit of an impregnation kick lately. Human livestock would be perfect for that. (start Slave collection)" goto:alleyTrade haremIs!=slave set:haremIs:brothel isquote icon:brothel "response:You wanna get 'em pregnant? They gonna hate that, so you got my blessing! I tried doing that to Becky back when we was friendly, just to see how she'd take it, but she's on the pill or some shit." failhide incubus>10 >>

Patdo777

May 29, 2018
I'm having the recursion error as well, when I click on 'tonicht your epock begins' at the start of the game it almost always happens. Sometimes it happens randomly during the game. It usually happens when choosing a new pseudonym. I'm running version 1.10.4 in firefox, which is up to date.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Dunno if anyone else is having this issue, but all the pictures for me have a red tint to them. Like a red light is shining on them or something.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
(btw I did "innocent" and "lost" just the pickled is not acquired rn)
The wiki is not up to date because a couple of things were changed in version 1.10. If you start as a brothel owner and then see the Smiths, you get the marinated token now. In order to get the pickled token, you must NOT start as a brothel owner, bring drugs to see the little troublemaker and unlock the warehouse, choose to start a brothel when asked by the slave traders, hire some whores, and finally go see the Smiths.
Dunno if anyone else is having this issue, but all the pictures for me have a red tint to them. Like a red light is shining on them or something.
Settings -> Visual Themes

GFan2525

Jan 23, 2021
Hello. I too can't get the "pickled" token, but when I tried talking to the Smith sisters after starting a Brothel (on a non-Brothel owner beginning), only this option " "Lets go to the inner city, and do some community work." (take to the trader's warehouse) " and the raiding the liquor cabinet option appear. And when I click on the warehouse option, only the "pied" token is obtained.

What am I missing?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Actually, it looks like there's a bug in the code. The option is supposed to show up if you did all that and you had sex with the whores in the regular brothel. However, there is a mistake in line 31414 of the file (or it might be another line, don't remember if I changed the code already or not...)

Open up the HTML file and do a search for:
Code:
&lt;&lt;set _WHORE_AMT = $done_whoreGirl&gt;0 + $done_whoreGirls[0]&gt;0 and $done_whoreGirls[1]&gt;0 and $done_whoreGirls[2]&gt;0 &gt;&gt;
Replace that with:
Code:
&lt;&lt;set _WHORE_AMT = $done_whoreGirl + $done_whoreGirls[0] + $done_whoreGirls[1] + $done_whoreGirls[2]&gt;&gt;

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
No I haven't. I hadn't actually noticed the problem since I'd already gotten the pickled token before v1.10. When people asked how to get the token after v1.10, I only looked at the code where you get the token which is 2 lines below the one I pointed out earlier. I only found out the problem yesterday when it didn't work the way I thought it did.

Wape
Please take a look at the code around line 31414. In my previous post I detailed a fix but now I realize it might not be the way you wanted. The values in the $done_whoreGirls array will be greater than 0 whether you hypno/seduce/rape/reject the whores and I think you actually want it to only work if you hypno/seduce them all of them.

Also, in the line after it I think maybe you want to take out the condition for having a brothel harem in the do widget. Story-wise, it doesn't make sense why you would need to own a brothel yet not start as a brothel owner. It just seems like a lot of hoops to jump through.

Reactions: GFan2525

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
The values in the $done_whoreGirls array will be greater than 0 whether you hypno/seduce/rape/reject the whores and I think you actually want it to only work if you hypno/seduce them all of them.
Ah, then the right line would be a mix of the original code and yours.
Code:
&lt;&lt;set _WHORE_AMT = ($done_whoreGirl&gt;0) + ($done_whoreGirls[0]&gt;0) + ($done_whoreGirls[1]&gt;0) + ($done_whoreGirls[2]&gt;0) &gt;&gt;
The parentheses are required because + has precedence over > (&gt; ).

Reactions: GFan2525

GFan2525

Jan 23, 2021
For some reason I can't call joy even though I have her number, very strange.
Most strange. On a regular playthrough, provided that you hypotised her before meeting her daughters (and you didn't go brutal on all her daughters, which happens when your Brutality points are too high), the option to call Joy always appears for me.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Currently having this error every time i encounter a whore or slave in the brothel and slave den place:
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property '1' of undefined"

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How the hell can I use the crime machine or whatever its called to speed up time?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes