guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
The pickled token is imposible to obtain.

¿Anybody with the same problem?
The wiki is not up to date because a couple of things were changed in version 1.10. If you start as a brothel owner and then see the Smiths, you get the marinated token now. In order to get the pickled token, you must NOT start as a brothel owner, bring drugs to see the little troublemaker and unlock the warehouse, choose to start a brothel when asked by the slave traders, hire some whores, and finally go see the Smiths.

Wape
I just read your blog post about seasonal content. I don't care about it either way but I would recommend not doing it since you said you are busy. If you really want to do it, have you looked at ? You could use it like so:
Code:
<<set _now to new Date()>>
<<print _now.toDateString()>>
<<print _now.toTimeString()>>
<<if _now.getMonth() eq 9 && _now.getDate() eq 31>>
  Today is Halloween.
<<else>>
  Today is not Halloween.
<</if>>

Last edited:
Reactions: vince638

TheOtherGuy1986

May 29, 2017
@w

So this is a new one. Downloaded the name and clicked on the html. It attempted to launch, but instead, it opened 5 or six separate tabs that didn't work. Tabs named file:///C:/Users/----/Desktop/[wape] or or or

All of which is very odd since I have played this game in the past. Any idea what is wrong?

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
@w

So this is a new one. Downloaded the name and clicked on the html. It attempted to launch, but instead, it opened 5 or six separate tabs that didn't work. Tabs named file:///C:/Users/----/Desktop/[wape] or or or

All of which is very odd since I have played this game in the past. Any idea what is wrong?
I don't know why it does that, but I had the same problem with another HTML game yesterday. Dragging the html into my browser solved it for me.

Reactions: RembrandtQ

RKHellsOpen

Oct 20, 2020
I've noticed three problems I've been having when playing the game. First, I've messed with the sisters and after I finished the game and started a new one, I'm unable to play with them again unless I completely restart. Second, When I enter the brothel I receive errors and when I try to leave I get an error as well and cant leave. Finally, The dugeon is also the same way, tons of errors in some of the rooms which causes me to be unable to interact with the options.

If there is some way to fix this I'd appreciate it

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I've noticed three problems I've been having when playing the game. First, I've messed with the sisters and after I finished the game and started a new one, I'm unable to play with them again unless I completely restart. Second, When I enter the brothel I receive errors and when I try to leave I get an error as well and cant leave. Finally, The dugeon is also the same way, tons of errors in some of the rooms which causes me to be unable to interact with the options.

If there is some way to fix this I'd appreciate it
Same here! I was actually just browsing the thread to find if anyone else had experienced the same issues. There was a patch mentioned somewhere about the Smith sisters, but surely that would be in the version of the game we downloaded already, as I can't find it elsewhere... Yet the sisters remain broken.

Truly, the game is good fun, but there bugs I find here and there kinda make things difficult. I will try posting them here on my next run through.

RKHellsOpen

Oct 20, 2020
Same here! I was actually just browsing the thread to find if anyone else had experienced the same issues. There was a patch mentioned somewhere about the Smith sisters, but surely that would be in the version of the game we downloaded already, as I can't find it elsewhere... Yet the sisters remain broken.

Truly, the game is good fun, but there bugs I find here and there kinda make things difficult. I will try posting them here on my next run through.
Yeah the bug with the sisters are probably on the top of my list of wanting a fix but other than that I have found no other glitches. Games absolutely amazing though I'll add.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah the bug with the sisters are probably on the top of my list of wanting a fix but other than that I have found no other glitches. Games absolutely amazing though I'll add.
Yeah, an awkward bug to come across. I'm going to restart from the beginning later today and try finding all the exceptions/errors/bugs I can. I'm not sure if the dev is still trying to fix issues with Incubus City or if they're totally going full steam on Incubus Island or not yet, but hopefully they get a bit more fixed.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
So, here's me going into the brothel on a absolutely fresh save, on an absolutely freshly unpacked Incubus City 1.10.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may have noticed in Brothel Error 4 there are two emoji within the code that I've copy pasted: I am presuming that F95 automatically converts certain combinations of symbols into emojis (for some reason). Really, the code was there for demonstration purposes just to show that it's an actual issue, so I will not be manually finding the exact things making the emojis and going out of my way to highlight them.

Following the brothel, I started a new game immediately. I will try getting some evidence of there being issues within a freshly unpacked Incubus City 1.10.4 regarding the Dungeon and the Smith Sisters... However, they seem to occur for every single game - as such, they should be easy to replicate. (As to replicate the errors, you don't have to do anything - they occur every time, it seems.)

Edit: Brothel Error 5 has seemingly disappeared post upload. I will get it there in a couple of minutes. (Seems as though the picture from it is the thumbnail for the post?) Edit 2: I must have miscounted, or been stupid or something, as I cannot find it, but there's still errors throughout. Generally, the point is, the entire whorehouse is a bit of a mess and I don't think it's my fault?

Edit 2: This edit is from a few days following this post - despite it not working oftentimes, I did manage to get the brothel and dungeon to work on my Vigilante playthrough. I don't know what was different... But I was able to go through all of them. (In fact, it gave me the remaining tokens I needed to get access to the Midnight Fence full-time.)

Last edited:

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
Hey uh, i already finish the game 3 times but i cant get the red ball (maybe a starting bonus) to work. It still ???

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
As it said on wiki, to open the begining "next season" we need to finish 161 season.
Is there any way to see this counter?? I want at least to have some idea how much more left...

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes