Jan 10, 2020
:eek: :unsure: ok, so this is WAY more info than my brain can handle at the start of a game, w/all the possible ways 2 start. so some ?s:

1) clicking the "about" tab in the online version of this (1.5), the page that opens says there's a downloadable version of this that u can play locally, instead of online. but clicking on it goes to wape's homepage for the game, which only has the downloadable html link (for v1.10, which thankfully includes this version), but not the whole game. so is there newhere 2 download the full version of this so it can be played offline?

2) on wape's homepage it says v1.10 has all the mods included, yet mentions sp1ke's patch as being available...so r the 2 patch links included in the current version, or do they still need 2 b ported 2 the main game?

3) so i actually opened n started the game, but after looking at the wiki guide in all the stuff about beginnings n endings, where is the option to choose a beginning when u start the game? n the suggested 1 for beginners shows a required ending from a previous season, so obviously u can't just start out w/that one...or am i missing something? n if possible, how 2 start w/the "extra cash" beginning instead of normal start (only 2 w/no req's)

Mar 29, 2018
1) clicking the "about" tab in the online version of this (1.5), the page that opens says there's a downloadable version of this that u can play locally, instead of online. but clicking on it goes to wape's homepage for the game, which only has the downloadable html link (for v1.10, which thankfully includes this version), but not the whole game. so is there newhere 2 download the full version of this so it can be played offline?
Just look at the OP (original post) in this thread, it has all the download links.

2) on wape's homepage it says v1.10 has all the mods included, yet mentions sp1ke's patch as being available...so r the 2 patch links included in the current version, or do they still need 2 b ported 2 the main game?
Not sure but on his website he has all the download links.

3) so i actually opened n started the game, but after looking at the wiki guide in all the stuff about beginnings n endings, where is the option to choose a beginning when u start the game? n the suggested 1 for beginners shows a required ending from a previous season, so obviously u can't just start out w/that one...or am i missing something? n if possible, how 2 start w/the "extra cash" beginning instead of normal start (only 2 w/no req's)
You need to do multiple runs(seasons) of the game to open those. The wiki helps you get to the different endings/starting bonuses. The more you get the more options you will get.

Kept it spoiler free to be safe.

Jan 10, 2020
Just look at the OP (original post) in this thread, it has all the download links.

Not sure but on his website he has all the download links.

You need to do multiple runs(seasons) of the game to open those. The wiki helps you get to the different endings/starting bonuses. The more you get the more options you will get.

Kept it spoiler free to be safe.
thx, n LUV THE OOD!! the new season BETTER start in jan again, like last year's did...i'm SOOO tired of waiting!! NEWAYZ...yeah, i checked all the links, both here in the OP, and on the website/homepage, n they all link to the 411mb download on mega, n the patches...nothing for the complete version so u can play it offline on either 1 tho, unless u see something i don't?

n i've never been 1 to care about spoilers; i ALWAYS prefer a walkthrough or guide whenever one's available. so is there 1 for this game anywhere? (n yes, i dl'd rhylser's city guide, as well as the wiki (obviously), but neither is an actual w/t) n the wiki shows no starting requirement for the "extra cash" beginning...so how do i start w/that?

Last edited:
Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018
thx, n LUV THE OOD!! the new season BETTER start in jan again, like last year's did...i'm SOOO tired of waiting!! NEWAYZ...yeah, i checked all the links, both here in the OP, and on the website/homepage, n they all link to the 411mb download on mega, n the patches...nothing for the complete version so u can play it offline on either 1 tho, unless u see something i don't?
Can't wait for the next season.

Just to start download this I wouldn't bother with mods at first. Just enjoy the OG then start using mods.
Patch (v1.10.x -> 1.10.4): MEGA
v1.10: MEGA

Will redownload to test it.

My best advice would be to just start playing. After I think you get 3 endings you get the option to choose a beginning (could be off just going off the top of my head). For example only pregging one girl will get you the Looking to the future option (more days). Just skipping to the end without doing anything will get you the unworthy options will get you some more money but your shit in bed :cool: . Arrested gets you a lockpick and a more mean character.

Just keep playing doing some random stuff will get you there soon in enough

When you get that option just use the wiki to get endings(and thus new beginning options).

Oh and one big tip once you get the beginning option, everytime you get to the starting screen where you get to select your beginning save. Even if you didn't get anything new the amount of seasons played will matter.

Jan 10, 2020
Can't wait for the next season.

Just to start download this I wouldn't bother with mods at first. Just enjoy the OG then start using mods.
Patch (v1.10.x -> 1.10.4): MEGA
v1.10: MEGA

My best advice would be to just start playing. After I think you get 3 endings you get the option to choose a beginning (could be off just going off the top of my head). For example only pregging one girl will get you the Looking to the future option (more days). Just skipping to the end without doing anything will get you the unworthy options will get you some more money but your shit in bed :cool: . Arrested gets you a lockpick and a more mean character.

Just keep playing doing some random stuff will get you there soon in enough

When you get that option just use the wiki to get endings(and thus new beginning options).

Oh and one big tip once you get the beginning option, everytime you get to the starting screen where you get to select your beginning save. Even if you didn't get anything new the amount of seasons played will matter.
thanks, but those r just the links from the OP...NOT the full game as a standalone. it's still the version where it's a html game where u gotta play online...i'm looking 2 play it OFFLINE. n sounds like i'm getting arrested, since a meaner character=more fun game :devilish: n so there's no actual "extra cash" start for a new game then?

Mar 29, 2018
thanks, but those r just the links from the OP...NOT the full game as a standalone. it's still the version where it's a html game where u gotta play online...i'm looking 2 play it OFFLINE. n sounds like i'm getting arrested, since a meaner character=more fun game :devilish: n so there's no actual "extra cash" start for a new game then?
Just because it launches in a browser doesn't mean you're online. Just turn off internet and click it, it will work. As 99% of the html games on this site.

If you need more money you could use the cheats provided on the wiki but I wouldn't recommend them until you understand the game more.

Jan 10, 2020
Just because it launches in a browser doesn't mean you're online. Just turn off internet and click it, it will work. As 99% of the html games on this site.

If you need more money you could use the cheats provided on the wiki but I wouldn't recommend them until you understand the game more.
huh...i guess i just figured that since it opened in a browser, u had 2 b connected 2 the internet in order 2 play it. this is my 1st time running in2 a html game, despite having played ~100 of them in the last couple years. n more $$ is always good, rite? just makes things easier, not gonna mess the game up at all?

Mar 29, 2018
huh...i guess i just figured that since it opened in a browser, u had 2 b connected 2 the internet in order 2 play it. this is my 1st time running in2 a html game, despite having played ~100 of them in the last couple years. n more $$ is always good, rite? just makes things easier, not gonna mess the game up at all?
Oh you remind me off
ca708fe1b4372d84f1419f0344aaa2dc.jpg

And no cheats won't mess up the game.

• Haha
Reactions: extreme_sadist

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I'm missing one weddingbells (the wedcard before Britney) does this have something to due with an empty folder labelled as urges?

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
How to fix my game? The 4 daughter didnt didnt reset, cant do anything in whore house
One or two of the beginning options don’t reset the game state. Reincarnation doesn’t. Try ending the season and picking a basic starting bonus; that may reset the game state. Otherwise, there’s the Callisto sponge from the fence or an equivalent cheat code that can force partial resets.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I'm missing one weddingbells (the wedcard before Britney) does this have something to due with an empty folder labelled as urges?
That's the wedding card for ??? and you must use the Dreamochrome to check wedding bells for it.

Found a new token:
Storm - meet Darlene (cougar) and spike her drink with Aphrodisiac (pink potion)

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes