Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
If you get error messages in the dungeon, try initializing the array yourself as a workaround. Open the console (F12) and enter e.g.:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.done_slaveGirls=[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0];
Thanks. I changed how variables were initialized merely by compulsion, I knew there'd be shit like this. Added to the patch.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
For some reason the last girl in the private club scene seems to count as a rape, I have 55 in every stat and there is nothing in the entire written scene that implies anything really negative at all but it doesn't count as a seduction like it seems to show in the scene. Just a bit of an annoying (possible?) bug, idk if there's more to it or not

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
This isn't IC that's the cause of that error. Chrome simply allows limited space and if you use up 98% of that space with other games and the last 3 saves in IC cause it to be filled up to 100%, you get this problem.
Didn't know that so thank you. How do I fix it?

qwerty14

Feb 17, 2018
I just downloaded this last version and when visiting the sisters (having loaded my old savegame from the previous version) I always get the message "You have raped and impregnated" for each of them. Just checked the previous one and it worked fine.

Mar 29, 2018
I just downloaded this last version and when visiting the sisters (having loaded my old savegame from the previous version) I always get the message "You have raped and impregnated" for each of them. Just checked the previous one and it worked fine.
Same problem

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Anyone have non-Mega links at the moment?
Sorry I haven't posted anything but Mega, I currently have very slim, irregular, infrequent upload times where I am (temporary technical reasons).
The brothel is bugged for me. Theres only error messages and the owner nor the other girls are there. Also, how do you add mods?
Can you try the 1.10.2 patch and let me know if that fixes anything?
The most recent patch should address this (though only after your current season).

Patch 1.10.2:

qwerty14

Feb 17, 2018
Sorry I haven't posted anything but Mega, I currently have very slim, irregular, infrequent upload times where I am (temporary technical reasons).

The most recent patch should address this (though only after your current season).

Patch 1.10.2: Mega
Seems to be working fine again, thanks for your quick work!

anonymous64

Mar 1, 2019

Patch 1.10.2: Mega
The 1.10.2 did fix the brothel actually. But there is also errors in the dungeon. Like a lot of these " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property '5' of undefined". I can't really interact with any of the girls in there eiter. There are multiple errors like that, just with the number itself being the difference between them. from a 5 to a 3 to a 2.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The 1.10.2 did fix the brothel actually. But there is also errors in the dungeon. Like a lot of these " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property '5' of undefined". I can't really interact with any of the girls in there eiter. There are multiple errors like that, just with the number itself being the difference between them. from a 5 to a 3 to a 2.
I'm having trouble reproducing this issue in 1.10.2, could you send me a save from an exact moment you encounter it?
i cant fuck the sisters if i choose the sisters of many in a previous season
Is this with patch 1.10.2?

CoolJ69

May 13, 2020
Hi Wape! Thanks for this wonderful amazing game! I've been meaning to ask, is version 1.10.2 already merged with the UEE? I asked because in UEE changelog, it says that for sisters of many, a footjob scene was added to match the story itself and I can also see it was also in the files yet I haven't seen such scene on the game? This also goes for jealous wife insemination scene with Claire, etc.

Tempor

May 12, 2018
recently redownloaded IC (with 1.10.2) cant acess joy smith with either hypno option. i get her note on the inv but no option to go see her

EDIT: i also think theres a problem on all wedding endings. they arent displaying the final gif most of them have. i think there are also some scenes during regular play where gifs are missing

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nikiri

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
v1.10.3

Wherein I (hopefully) address the missing perfume, Joy Smith issue, wedding fuck animations, and a few other things. Thank you everyone for reporting.

If anyone is interested in mirroring this and the base game files for the benefit of people who can't use Mega (it's a thing apparently, not sure why) I'd appreciate it. I can't do it myself at present. My internet situation has been infuriating me lately.

Hi Wape! Thanks for this wonderful amazing game! I've been meaning to ask, is version 1.10.2 already merged with the UEE? I asked because in UEE changelog, it says that for sisters of many, a footjob scene was added to match the story itself and I can also see it was also in the files yet I haven't seen such scene on the game? This also goes for jealous wife insemination scene with Claire, etc.
Good question. So I merged in the UEE scenarios and items, but not the UEE alterations to my existing scenarios yet. I'm not adverse to adding it, I just have to figure out where all the bits are here and there (worth pointing out that I probably couldn't even always tell just by reading what's mine and what's Grim's, so shit my memory is). An idea is to eventually have toggle switches in the settings menu to enable UEE content, and to do so for other content modifications as well (I know of 1 other such project in the works).

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes