fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Missing scholastic token which is the best way to get it?
I suspect that's impossible. You need the Teacher start for the gaggle of schoolgirls, but you also need to have Waid's business card before newTalent is added, and the Teacher start doesn't have it. Storing the card with the fence and retrieving it doesn't work either.

Same thing with the Psychologist start's "hypno gal" and Killer for Hire's "dead man's daughter", though at least they don't have tokens.

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
I suspect that's impossible. You need the Teacher start for the gaggle of schoolgirls, but you also need to have Waid's business card before newTalent is added, and the Teacher start doesn't have it. Storing the card with the fence and retrieving it doesn't work either.

Same thing with the Psychologist start's "hypno gal" and Killer for Hire's "dead man's daughter", though at least they don't have tokens.
I just got the token
I used the emperor begining and summoned a few times and as luck had it I got the gaggle in the 3rd try and called Wade.

Reactions: fomeki6933

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Honest Question and Answers

If he comes back with new
content...

What would you want added?

Mine would be just new scenarios... some easy and some with unique challenges (An example of a unique challenge is obviously the Japanese Woman Trap, that was a surprising find, especially the different paths that could be taken depending on your play through)

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020

If he comes back with new
content...

Mine would be just new scenarios... some easy and some with unique challenges (An example of a unique challenge is obviously the Japanese Woman Trap, that was a surprising find, especially the different paths that could be taken depending on your play through)
The chance of new content from Wape have to be very small, as he is dedicating his spare time to his new project, Incubus Island. I don't want new content to IC, I want him to make the best II he can, and the only time he should spend on IC is playing it or the occasional bugfix.

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone has any idea what tool the developer used to make this game? I'm trying to open it in twine and so far its not opening(just want to change some language/ player variables to make the game better for myself).

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
I have a question, is there enough homosexual (gay) content? Or none at all? Because the vibes I get from this game is that it has no such content at all.

And since I saw that he is making Incubus Island, where is the thread for that game?

DAN-27

Oct 21, 2018
I have a question, is there enough homosexual (gay) content? Or none at all? Because the vibes I get from this game is that it has no such content at all.

And since I saw that he is making Incubus Island, where is the thread for that game?
You're asking this about a game centered around breeding and rape?

• Haha
Reactions: BackgroundBoy

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018

Are you getting this game confused with Incubus Dreams which is another HTML game with "Incubus" in the title?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Any idea when the next game will be out..?
From Wapes most recent blog post
"Oh, I just remembered: I keep getting asked, when will the game be released in some playable form? I've probably given a difference answer to it each time I'm asked, but roughly it goes like this: I don't know. It deals mostly with my satisfaction at the level of coherence, and that it gives a clear picture of what the game is meant to be. I should probably spend time thinking about what milestones and goalposts specifically I could set and show progress towards so I can maybe portray this in the form of a %age."

tl;dr No.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I need some help. Recently I've been getting a strange error called "too much recursion" for some reason not only on my own saves, but also on other people's saves as well. I've tried clearing out my browser's (Firefox) history and cookies but that didn't help. I'm planning on starting off with a fresh;y downloaded game, but wanted to see if anyone else is having this error recently as well and what I can do to keep it form happening.
Yes, that does seem like an amount of recursion that is greater than necessary. Can you go into detail? Does it happen when you load a save, or at a point in the game, or what?

Wape
I noticed a bug when storing items with the Midnight Fence. If you store multiple items and then try to retrieve something from the top of the list (so the first item stored), you get a duplicate of the first item and the last item stored (bottom of the list) will disappear.

Also there is no bj graphic for Izolda which is an option for when you adopt her as your daughter.

EDIT: to fix the duplication bug, edit line 28723 and replace
Code:
'foo'
with
Code:
$ITEM
Thanks man! Izolda and the item duplication glitch will be sorted in the next update.

The chance of new content from Wape have to be very small, as he is dedicating his spare time to his new project, Incubus Island. I don't want new content to IC, I want him to make the best II he can, and the only time he should spend on IC is playing it or the occasional bugfix.
I've said this on the Discord but I don't think I said it here: I'll add user-generated content if it's any good. Mods or new scenarios, whatever else.

Anyone has any idea what tool the developer used to make this game? I'm trying to open it in twine and so far its not opening(just want to change some language/ player variables to make the game better for myself).
Twine. twinery.org for more info. Easiest way to make games.

If he comes back with new content...

A reason I decided to move on from IC is that I wanted to make it easier to add scenarios, which I have done for II so far. I will revisit IC later, possibly once II is out or when it's about to be out.

Last edited:

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Yes, that does seem like an amount of recursion that is greater than necessary. Can you go into detail? Does it happen when you load a save, or at a point in the game, or what?

Thanks man! Izolda and the item duplication glitch will be sorted in the next update.

I've said this on the Discord but I don't think I said it here: I'll add user-generated content if it's any good. Mods or new scenarios, whatever else.

Twine. twinery.org for more info. Easiest way to make games.

A reason I decided to move on from IC is that I wanted to make it easier to add scenarios, which I have done for II so far. I will revisit IC later, possibly once II is out or when it's about to be out.

Don't sweat it... Your game was one of my first proper online games I played for days, almost ruining my college work schedule. When IC2 comes out or any beta, I will happily waste days of my life to play the hell out of it.

P.S Im not kidding when I said playing for days. Played 10h straight, did almost all scenarios, almost got all endings, scraping through all avenues... then lost everything. Cried for a bit, slept and then 4 days later went off playing for 9 hours... worth it in the end...

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I don't remember if I posted a link in this thread, but I have added a belated link to the Russian language version by Atributz in the first post. I'd link to where the author hosted the game, but I think that violate's this site's rules since it's not an approved download source. If you want to go find it it's on a site called Hentai-chan.

Don't sweat it... Your game was one of my first proper online games I played for days, almost ruining my college work schedule. When IC2 comes out or any beta, I will happily waste days of my life to play the hell out of it.

P.S Im not kidding when I said playing for days. Played 10h straight, did almost all scenarios, almost got all endings, scraping through all avenues... then lost everything. Cried for a bit, slept and then 4 days later went off playing for 9 hours... worth it in the end...
That sucks! Can you at least get into your game to export a save from it? This sounds more like a browser issue than anything I can solve but I'll take a look if you gimme a save.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't remember if I posted a link in this thread, but I have added a belated link to the Russian language version by Atributz in the first post. I'd link to where the author hosted the game, but I think that violate's this site's rules since it's not an approved download source. If you want to go find it it's on a site called Hentai-chan.
You'd want to check with the mods, but I'd imagine that would only cover the links in the OP, people post links to all sorts of sites for updates in the thread. It would need mirroring on one of the approved hosts for the OP though.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes