earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
I don't remember if I posted a link in this thread, but I have added a belated link to the Russian language version by Atributz in the first post. I'd link to where the author hosted the game, but I think that violate's this site's rules since it's not an approved download source. If you want to go find it it's on a site called Hentai-chan.

That sucks! Can you at least get into your game to export a save from it? This sounds more like a browser issue than anything I can solve but I'll take a look if you gimme a save.

Nah, it's ok... That was about a year ago. Already have all the endings and almost all token so it's fine...
Have a lovely day...(y)

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
That sucks! Can you at least get into your game to export a save from it? This sounds more like a browser issue than anything I can solve but I'll take a look if you gimme a save.
Fresh install, new game, use Firefox hit tonight your epoch journey begins and you get the error message, doesnt happen on chrome. If it matters, i have had older versions of this game on my computer.

dvrvrvr

Oct 13, 2019
what is the name of the term when the incubus if have a high brutally and goes to the sister of many(r^pe all as soon as he enter house) then drag them all to one place put them all together and continue to r^ape them called.

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
I know it's a repeating question and I have searched and read all the answers, But how do one marries his godamn daughter?
Start with Prince and age up your daughter with chrono is the popular answer. But Prince start doesn't have a daughter: here from the wiki

PrinceYou are a pretender to the throne. (Includes its own subplot.)Unlocked 22 endings including and at least 3 different .Start with $2,000, 2 wives, 3 Incubus, & a diamond ring.
So unless I'm blind , crazy and or dumb can someone tell me how the actual fuck ,one starts with prince and ages up a nonexisting motherfucking daughter?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Can't trigger prepared. I must have done
Looking to the Future
30 times but nothing
Make sure you click on "Play Again" when viewing the epilogue and not "Restart" on the sidebar. No idea how to help if that's not the problem.

does any ond have a save file i can get
I attached my save file. It's got all tokens and wives unlocked. To unlock the rest of the endings and beginnings, just get "Looking to the Future" 100+ times.

I know it's a repeating question and I have searched and read all the answers, But how do one marries his godamn daughter?
Start with Prince and age up your daughter with chrono is the popular answer. But Prince start doesn't have a daughter: here from the wiki

PrinceYou are a pretender to the throne. (Includes its own subplot.)Unlocked 22 endings including and at least 3 different .Start with $2,000, 2 wives, 3 Incubus, & a diamond ring.
So unless I'm blind , crazy and or dumb can someone tell me how the actual fuck ,one starts with prince and ages up a nonexisting motherfucking daughter?
To marry your own daughter, you must have a daughter (obviously). You also cannot have started the game married (unless playing as Prince) or married anyone who you later divorced, killed, sold, etc. As an unmarried father, you must have goodsex'd your daughter and then gotten the wedding bells ending. I think you also can only have had sex with one daughter; if you have multiple daughters, leave the others alone.

In order to age up your daughter, I believe you need both the dreamochrome and the crime machine. As a side note, both the Cult Master and Single Father starts begin unmarried with daughters that you do not have to age up.

AltairDope

Mar 19, 2018
Are there any more games like this ? I must say I really love the rapey aspect, I've played a somewhat similar game called "smutty sex romp" on editthis.info, are you guys aware of niche games like this ? Text based or not and centered around a guy going on a raping spree ?

Reactions: GoneHunting

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Are there any more games like this ? I must say I really love the rapey aspect, I've played a somewhat similar game called "smutty sex romp" on editthis.info, are you guys aware of niche games like this ? Text based or not and centered around a guy going on a raping spree ?
Try the Ravager closest I can think of is one of my favorites personally

Apr 5, 2020
Yes, that does seem like an amount of recursion that is greater than necessary. Can you go into detail? Does it happen when you load a save, or at a point in the game, or what?
I believe this is referencing an actual error message. So far, haven't been able to start the game, so don't know about save loading triggering this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
DarkMage41 BullyingADragonIsStupid So you guys have both had the recursion issue.

BullyingADragonIsStupid Are you saying you get it the instant you start a game? Or the instant the game loads? I happen to notice what looks like the parchment texture there, which means you can at least go into the game and change the settings. At what stage does it fail?

DarkMage41 Are you also playing the game on mobile? If so, what OS and browser?

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
If you get error messages in the dungeon, try initializing the array yourself as a workaround. Open the console (F12) and enter e.g.:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.done_slaveGirls=[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0];

Reactions: Wape
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes