Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
What the perfume do?
So far you can only sell it. HatchSnatchPatch added that to the game, addresses the fact the game mentioned perfume but didn't give it to you (just gave you a hundred bucks immediately upon stealing it).

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
version 1.10.3

no game loaded, met requirements for stepdad ending got looking to the future.
Loaded a game that had it unlocked, got stepdad the first time, got shotgun wedding the 2nd time.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
version 1.10.3

no game loaded, met requirements for stepdad ending got looking to the future.
Loaded a game that had it unlocked, got stepdad the first time, got shotgun wedding the 2nd time.
That's odd. Do you still have saves from both situations?
Hi

Where do i download mods from?

For example Mercury's Faces?

I did a search and found nothing
I included links to them in v 1.10.3 but there's with the links.

Reactions: Ryohky

CoolJ69

May 13, 2020
Good question. So I merged in the UEE scenarios and items, but not the UEE alterations to my existing scenarios yet. I'm not adverse to adding it, I just have to figure out where all the bits are here and there (worth pointing out that I probably couldn't even always tell just by reading what's mine and what's Grim's, so shit my memory is). An idea is to eventually have toggle switches in the settings menu to enable UEE content, and to do so for other content modifications as well (I know of 1 other such project in the works).
Cool! (y) I guess I'll be waiting for that toggle option in the near future then. More power to you and your amazing works! :)

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
New tokens from version 1.10:
  • Marinated: Start as brothel owner, get hypno ~25, recruit Smith sisters to your brothel
  • Disenfranchised: Start as brothel owner (50% Kylie already pregnant), recruit Smith sisters, talk to Kylie
  • Franchise: Start as brothel owner (50% Kylie not pregnant), preg Kylie, recruit Smith sisters, talk to Kylie
  • Alchemical: Buy purple/blue/red potions from Midnight Fence
  • Funeral: Give Waid a purple potion when you first meet him, sell him 5 girls
  • Bust: Teens at a gathering scenario, use red potion
  • Lust: Teens at a gathering scenario, use blue potion
  • Trust: Teens at a gathering scenario, use purple potion
  • Crash: Some girls at a private club scenario, mid/high brutality option
  • Marathon: Some girls at a private club scenario, mid/high hypno option
  • Salvation: Do not rape young woman at a church (not mid/high hypno)
  • Sin: Rape young woman at a church (not mid/high hypno)
  • Temptation: Hypno young woman at a church (mid/high hypno)
  • Storm: meet Darlene (cougar) and spike her drink with Aphrodisiac (pink potion)

Last edited:

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Hey anyone got a full save with all tokens collected. I did have one but I accidentally wiped it when I was clearing out some stuff. It'll be a pain in the ass to collect all those tokens again.

DarkMage41

Jan 29, 2018
DarkMage41 BullyingADragonIsStupid So you guys have both had the recursion issue.

BullyingADragonIsStupid Are you saying you get it the instant you start a game? Or the instant the game loads? I happen to notice what looks like the parchment texture there, which means you can at least go into the game and change the settings. At what stage does it fail?

DarkMage41 Are you also playing the game on mobile? If so, what OS and browser?
I don’t play it on mobile due to only having Apple Products so it’s strictly on the PC. Also, I seem to only have the problem on Firefox because when I switched to Chrome, it wouldn’t appear. I even tried a fresh download on Firefox without any save data and the same problem still happened.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hey So I just added the patch, I'm having issues with the images simply not working. Any suggestions?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
By chance will you let the update version go on online to play?
You mean on gamcore or wherever? Yeah when I'm satisfied I got 'all' the bugs for this version, I'll nag them to update it if they haven't done so already. (I don't control it on that site.)
I don’t play it on mobile due to only having Apple Products so it’s strictly on the PC. Also, I seem to only have the problem on Firefox because when I switched to Chrome, it wouldn’t appear. I even tried a fresh download on Firefox without any save data and the same problem still happened.
I don't get this at all. It seems like it would be a coding error, so I don't get why one would show it and not the other. (I use FF for testing for the most part.) I assume your browsers are up to date? I don't know, this one's got me stumped but at least you got it going in Chrome.
Hey So I just added the patch, I'm having issues with the images simply not working. Any suggestions?
So you put the patch in the same folder as the base game right?

Reactions: GFan2525
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes