Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If anyone wants my save, its 100%. All tokens, all wives, all endings, all beginnings.

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
Reincarnation beginning can be more developed,for example we can choose mother of our reincarnation,which gives us some pros and cons

Jun 3, 2018
Maybe we can even get a marriage to Lucine, the goddess, and her offspring have special abilities. Yes, we can already choose that she is the mother in the Utopia beginning, but it doesn't do anything. Maybe getting where we can marry multiple people in a beginning other than prince as well. I have always agreed with people that a beginning where we become Wally would be cool. Whatever Wape adds will always be awesome, but that doesn't mean we can't suggest things.

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
Hey I've searched this thread up and down to figure it out and couldn't find an answer. If someone could help me that would be great. I have a couple questions. Is the sands of the time, Crime machine the same thing? I also keep seeing people refer to aging up their daughter at the beginning of a scenario but dont see any kind of option for that am I doing something wrong. Help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind figured it out you need the Dreamochrome as well.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
Can some one list the checks need to marry your daughter in a list (or link to the post that does so). I have impregnated my random daughters multiple time (and the none random ones like Prudence), have had the ring ready, even gotten to the wedding bells ending, but the your daughter option has not appeared.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
Can some one list the checks need to marry your daughter in a list (or link to the post that does so). I have impregnated my random daughters multiple time (and the none random ones like Prudence), have had the ring ready, even gotten to the wedding bells ending, but the your daughter option has not appeared.
Is your wife alive? If so, there you go. :edit: At least, it's probably the main reason.

Feb 15, 2018
Is your wife alive? If so, there you go. :edit: At least, it's probably the main reason.
Nope, single father start, and I have not gotten a new wife. Edit:Also Lizzie is giving me trouble. The wiki say good sex 13 and call Wade/pimp her, and I have done that.

Last edited:

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
Nope, single father start, and I have not gotten a new wife. Edit:Also Lizzie is giving me trouble. The wiki say good sex 13 and call Wade/pimp her, and I have done that.
Are you seducing multiple daughters at once or just one? Cause that also might have something to do with it, try focusing on only one daughter. Also when I got the end I had around 34 impregnations at the end of the season.

Feb 15, 2018
Are you seducing multiple daughters at once or just one? Cause that also might have something to do with it, try focusing on only one daughter. Also when I got the end I had around 34 impregnations at the end of the season.
I had only one but not 34 impregnations. SO we'll see if that fixes that. Edit: Having 31 impregnations allowed me to get the daughter. 2nd Edit: Now it gave me Lizzie as a wedding bells option.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I really hope to see either more updates or more from the modding community for this. Especially while we wait for the island game the dev is working on.

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
You should have an images folder and the html file in the same directory. Then you just have to open the html file with your browser. If it doesn't work try another browser.
If you opened the game in twine and started it from there it doesn't work.
Still doesnt work. Or maybe im too dumb to understand the instruction. Or is it the browser?

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Nice game. It would be nice if there were more options to skip rape if you choose to in senarios where you don't seduce them.

Reactions: zxrainxz

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Is there an actual comprehensive guide to this game? The hints only allude to what you need to do to get them, but I can't figure out how. I keep getting endings 1 and 10 no matter what I try or how I change everything up. I'm tired of trying to figure this out blindly.

DarkMage41

Jan 29, 2018
I need some help. Recently I've been getting a strange error called "too much recursion" for some reason not only on my own saves, but also on other people's saves as well. I've tried clearing out my browser's (Firefox) history and cookies but that didn't help. I'm planning on starting off with a fresh;y downloaded game, but wanted to see if anyone else is having this error recently as well and what I can do to keep it form happening.

BTW, here is a screenshot of the error in question.
1594621375163.png

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Wape
I noticed a bug when storing items with the Midnight Fence. If you store multiple items and then try to retrieve something from the top of the list (so the first item stored), you get a duplicate of the first item and the last item stored (bottom of the list) will disappear.

Also there is no bj graphic for Izolda which is an option for when you adopt her as your daughter.

Is there an actual comprehensive guide to this game? The hints only allude to what you need to do to get them, but I can't figure out how. I keep getting endings 1 and 10 no matter what I try or how I change everything up. I'm tired of trying to figure this out blindly.
There is a wiki which you can find in the first post of the thread. It's also linked in the game; just hover over the game title on the top left.

EDIT: to fix the duplication bug, edit line 28723 and replace
Code:
'foo'
with
Code:
$ITEM

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes