JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Wape I dunno if you're still interested in updating this game but I gotta say this man.
The E-Celeb start is weak.
You go through all the trouble of Wedding Bells Shinoa, which is hard for some people, and then in the start you unlock, where you're her E-celeb manager, you don't actually start with her in your E-celeb Harem.
I also feel it should be earning you money, even more so considering that the highest grossing cam whore on Twitch has now made so much money off of it that she's capped her donations at a max of $5.

diabsi

Sep 10, 2018
So I've noticed the sister issue also seems to be happening in the brothel - I can't seem to find the whores and the game is treating it like they've already been visited.

Edit
Applied the v1.10.4 update html and things are working a bit better :).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1543143

How do you marry Lizzie?

I got her goodsex
I sold her to Waid
I have a ring
I did only 1 R
I had positive disposition

But I keep getting the Compliant Breeding Bitch ending instead.
Is there something I'm missing?

padrei

Aug 20, 2019
Slave area is currently broken. Get error when you get to the slave C area.

Using firefox on Windows 10.

EDIT: Just tried it on Chrome and same error.

EDIT 2: Didn't see the updated HTML link. Got it and fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
How do you marry Lizzie?

I got her goodsex
I sold her to Waid
I have a ring
I did only 1 R
I had positive disposition

But I keep getting the Compliant Breeding Bitch ending instead.
Is there something I'm missing?
When there are more than one possible ending, you will get the one that wasn't opened or the fewest achieved. After sometime you will be able to choose the ending after 10 different endings/starts was opened and some tokens was collected.

Just play till you get this option "to shoose", than try again.
upd
also you need to get "good sex" chek twice: to go for plaesure roote and to please her after. I think 14lv of skill should be enough.

D

Deleted member 1543143

When there are more than one possible ending, you will get the one that wasn't opened or the fewest achieved. After sometime you will be able to choose the ending after 10 different endings/starts was opened and some tokens was collected.

Just play till you get this option "to shoose", than try again.
upd
also you need to get "good sex" chek twice: to go for plaesure roote and to please her after. I think 14lv of skill should be enough.
Weird, I did all that but don't even get the option for it. I have selected between multiple events before.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
How do you guys get the wedding bells: Your Own Daughter?
You need:
1) ring
2) daughter (suddenly)
3) convince her to have sex with you*
4) have sex skill >12?? (can't remember)
5) don't have wife

*the fastest way: fuck baby-sitter, talk to daughter via phone, after meet her personaly
OR
give her a car
OR
give her money
OR
there are another 5-6 ways ... ME LAZY, FIND THY SELF.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I keep getting this error in multiple locations:
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property '4' of undefined".
the property number is the only thing that changes.
any help?

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
I found the model for Donna (Bar girl) rape scene she's Mz Berlin from Dominatrix takedown

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
I have all the tokens except "innocent, lost, pickled". Are these buggy? Becuase I'm meeting all the requirements but I still can't get them

I attached my save for the people wanting a (almost) full save

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
guys how do you call joy smith ? i tried multiple way but i still have no way to call her. There is no line like "call waid" and the note in the inventory is useless

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
guys how do you call joy smith ? i tried multiple way but i still have no way to call her. There is no line like "call waid" and the note in the inventory is useless
You hypno her when meeting her for the first time in "sister of many". You can either "streamline the process" which will still let you r/s sisters or you can select 3rd option which will prevent you from seeing any sisters. After that there will be an option to call her in main menu

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Did wape completly move his attention to his second project?
, he said he'll "Patch up IC some more, release a full zipped latest version (the html-only patch thing I've been doing seems to confuse new players)."

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes