hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
How the hell can I use the crime machine or whatever its called to speed up time?
If you have the dropper (Dream drug) and Crime Machine the game will give you the option to age up a newly-conceived daughter in some new game scenarios. (You may need to have gained a daughter-based ending first, I'm not sure.) Otherwise, the machine is only used for going back in time.

Reactions: DrFree

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Im having problem getting the Charity Smith wedding ending and would be very greatful if someone could help me out with that. My stats are 25 mind, 15 sex, 6 nature and +8,75 alignment. I have not been with anyone alse of her family yet and from what i have found out i should choose study, fish sticks/quality food, ignore and split, but it doesnt work. What am i missing?? Should maybe also add that i also have 1 murder, 1 hypnos among other stats and a longer season start.

Edit. See now that i cant marry Chastity either, what am i missing, is there a special beginning i need?

Last edited:

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Im having problem getting the Charity Smith wedding ending and would be very greatful if someone could help me out with that. My stats are 25 mind, 15 sex, 6 nature and +8,75 alignment. I have not been with anyone alse of her family yet and from what i have found out i should choose study, fish sticks/quality food, ignore and split, but it doesnt work. What am i missing?? Should maybe also add that i also have 1 murder, 1 hypnos among other stats and a longer season start.

Edit. See now that i cant marry Chastity either, what am i missing, is there a special beginning i need?
For both of them, you mustn't preg their mother, Joy. Charity requires you preg no other sister, Chastity requires you preg at most one other sister.

Actually, wait, do you manage to not seduce them or not? You don't need any special beginnings, but if you goodsex Shinoa/streamergirl you can seduce all of them in one go. Also, certain you're using 1.10.4? I think there was some trouble with the Smith family in 1.10.

Last edited:

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
For both of them, you mustn't preg their mother, Joy. Charity requires you preg no other sister, Chastity requires you preg at most one other sister.

Actually, wait, do you manage to not seduce them or not? You don't need any special beginnings, but if you goodsex Shinoa/streamergirl you can seduce all of them in one go. Also, certain you're using 1.10.4?

Thanks very much for trying to help, but actually the problem strangely enough was that i couldnt as one usually do, use the wedding ring you get from helping the Jelous Wife, i had to buy the wedding ring from the fence and then it all worked out just fine.

Reactions: fomeki6933

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Hello, in addition to not knowing how to install the mods, when i attempt to extract the game from 7-zip I get the message: Can not open the file as zip archive Is not archive, could someone please help me figure out what I messed up this time.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Hello, in addition to not knowing how to install the mods, when i attempt to extract the game from 7-zip I get the message: Can not open the file as zip archive Is not archive, could someone please help me figure out what I messed up this time.
The non-patched 1.10 download is just a normal zip file, not 7z. You shouldn't need any special program to open it on Windows. If you can't open it, maybe redownload, and don't forget to download the 1.10.4 patch, it's just a new html file; overwrite the old one.

Mods are put in the mods directory in the game's main directory, then enabled from the "Image mods" in-game menu. Zotscheetter's is the best of what I tried.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey ladies.

Been a while since I posted here. As someone said, I intend to do some bugfixes and release them soon. I was unable to resist the compulsion to add things to it last time I was working on it, so there'll be new content as well, but pretty minor.

For people who've 99%'d the token collection, which of your unfound tokens do you believe are inaccessible? I have been accused of rendering some ungettable through my slapdashery and would like to rectify this, but it's been a while and I don't remember where I was with doing this.

Did you ever get either of your problems fixed?

Something I'm trying to work out - and anyone step in if they have it figured - is how to properly communicate the installation of mods. Obv I've done a bad job as people still have issues, but I don't know where to improve it.

Instructions are hard because you can always write more to clarify things, but in doing so you risk boring the reader into skimming or further confusing them with redundant repetition of what already failed to communicate what was intended. Would a diagram help? idk

Currently having this error every time i encounter a whore or slave in the brothel and slave den place:
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property '1' of undefined"
I think the patch fixes this. If not please let me know.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I've re-run into the bug where once you've slept with some of the Smith daughters they're unavailable on future Seasons, marked as already impregnated or inaccessible. That wasn't a problem for some time - it had seemingly fixed itself yet it's back with the save-game I'm using. Will that alongside the weird Brothel/Underground Labs image/map bug be fixed in the upcoming patch?

Reactions: greenp

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
For people who've 99%'d the token collection, which of your unfound tokens do you believe are inaccessible? I have been accused of rendering some ungettable through my slapdashery and would like to rectify this, but it's been a while and I don't remember where I was with doing this.
Definitely 'pickled'. I've tried the code fixes others used on the previous page and they're not working, still only getting option to send them to the alley. This is the only one I need left.

Reactions: bbgirl325

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Am I the only one with a problem in the underground slave traffic place? I get these errors for all the girls there, only one i can actually fuck it the one they are trying to make a lesbian and Joanna from accounting with the help of Gina.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On top of that there are problems in the brothel as well.
That last error for the brothel prevents me from leaving as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Am I the only one with a problem in the underground slave traffic place? I get these errors for all the girls there, only one i can actually fuck it the one they are trying to make a lesbian and Joanna from accounting with the help of Gina.

On top of that there are problems in the brothel as well.
That last error for the brothel prevents me from leaving as well.
You're not the only one! Somehow for some saves it seems as though those bugs are nonexistent, or at least, aren't a problem and I don't know what's doing it. I hope that's fixed in the upcoming patch/update/bugfix thing.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I'm having the recursion error as well, when I click on 'tonicht your epock begins' at the start of the game it almost always happens. Sometimes it happens randomly during the game. It usually happens when choosing a new pseudonym. I'm running version 1.10.4 in firefox, which is up to date.
Had the same issue in Chrome.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know what the Karma variable is called?
I think the Karma stat your thinking of doesn't have a set value, it's determined through an equation. Open the console and type "Sugarcube.State.variables.", look through the variables and experiment.

For example I think lovescore is your seduction stat that counts towards the Karma stat your looking for, set that stat to 90 or something and your Karma will angelic levels of high no matter how many people you forced/killed.

FrostWing

Apr 19, 2020
I think the Karma stat your thinking of doesn't have a set value, it's determined through an equation. Open the console and type "Sugarcube.State.variables.", look through the variables and experiment.

For example I think lovescore is your seduction stat that counts towards the Karma stat your looking for, set that stat to 90 or something and your Karma will angelic levels of high no matter how many people you forced/killed.
It never occured to me it might be an equation
Also your profile picture scared me when i first saw it (its cool)

Reactions: Flamewolf
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes