BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone explain how to do the Ending number 27 New Horizons?
It says on the Wiki that you can't do anything with your daughters (WITH single father), need to have 30+ pregs and have a wife. How do you marry someone in the game, and not as an ending? Like the Wiki says you can marry the Jealous Wife with Wapal Indulgence, can also marry Jean MOtel and Darlene Weathers. But I can't figure out how to.

TLDR: How to marry someone not in the ending but during the season? Or how to get ending 27?

eptz

Jan 9, 2020
Can someone explain how to do the Ending number 27 New Horizons?
It says on the Wiki that you can't do anything with your daughters (WITH single father), need to have 30+ pregs and have a wife. How do you marry someone in the game, and not as an ending? Like the Wiki says you can marry the Jealous Wife with Wapal Indulgence, can also marry Jean MOtel and Darlene Weathers. But I can't figure out how to.

TLDR: How to marry someone not in the ending but during the season? Or how to get ending 27?
You can marry the jealous wife by good-sexing her (sexual performance level 12 or something like that) with the Wapal Indulgence in your inventory, for Darlene you have to have high enough mind powers to convince her that she is already your wife. Similar thing with thing with Jean.

You buy the Wapal Indulgence from Fence

Last edited:

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
You can marry the jealous wife by good-sexing her (sexual performance level 12 or something like that) with the Wapal Indulgence in your inventory, for Darlene you have to have high enough mind powers to convince her that she is already your wife. Similar thing with thing with Jean.

You buy the Wapal Indulgence from Fence
Aah thanks mate

torus8367

Aug 29, 2017
Well, all I can suggest is try moving the files to a different location, say inside a subfolder of Downloads (which is where I put it) and see if Chrome can find it there.
So I noticed that upon unzipping into the subfolder in downloads, the images would show up on my phones camera roll in albums corresponding to the subfolders of the images folder. Is this normal, or is this why chrome is giving me the error?

Edit: also, if i just type in file://localhost/sdcard/downloads, i can manually navigate from there to the extracted folder, but theres no html in there to open.

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
Also, if i just type in file://localhost/sdcard/downloads, i can manually navigate from there to the extracted folder, but theres no html in there to open.
I think this is the problem - you need to type in the entire filepath including the html filename. (You can bookmark the page once it opens so you only have to do it once.)

eptz

Jan 9, 2020
How to buy the potions from midnight fence
You have to be more specific.
Do you have a problem with affording them?
Do you not know how to meet him?

If it's the second one, just play the game. You will bump into him more and more often until finally you will get an option to meet him whenever you want.

Prabhu8

Nov 4, 2020
You have to be more specific.
Do you have a problem with affording them?
Do you not know how to meet him?

If it's the second one, just play the game. You will bump into him more and more often until finally you will get an option to meet him whenever you want.
No, I have access to him but it doesn't show me the option to buy the potions even though it shows the option to buy other things. And can you tell me how to know who's your mother in the ‘your offspring’ beginning as it doesn't give the name and it's very confusing

Last edited:

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
How can I a) Meet Izolda and b) Adopt Izolda?
Having a hard time triggering her event in the scour internet action

I basically need help getting the 4th Fate, the wiki doesn't give out enoguh steps

Prabhu8

Nov 4, 2020

I basically need help getting the 4th Fate, the wiki doesn't give out enoguh steps
You can meet her only through the scour internet action and you can adopt her only if you are married

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017

You need a certain level of incubus power for the scour internet to unlock Isolda. Wait until a few days into your run and it will probably be OK

Oct 15, 2019
How to chat with Shinoa ? I have completed most of the endings but can't get endings like Blackmail Bastard.
It says in the wiki that you have to chat with Shinoa during her live stream. Can someone tell me how to trigger that event?
I have seen girl in the market scenario but never seen the part where you can chat with her.

eptz

Jan 9, 2020
No, I have access to him but it doesn't show me the option to buy the potions even though it shows the option to buy other things. And can you tell me how to know who's your mother in the ‘your offspring’ beginning as it doesn't give the name and it's very confusing
I realized that he sells nothing with with "potion" in its name. If you mean things like Aphrodisiac or Sexual Stimulator then my best guess is your buying rank, that you rise by finding tokens. I'm not sure though, but what else would it be for?

How to chat with Shinoa ? I have completed most of the endings but can't get endings like Blackmail Bastard.
It says in the wiki that you have to chat with Shinoa during her live stream. Can someone tell me how to trigger that event?
I have seen girl in the market scenario but never seen the part where you can chat with her.
a girl at the market >> Wander through the crowds. >> go to her >> Scour the internet for useful info. (with 500$ in your inventory)

Reactions: Brovalon

Prabhu8

Nov 4, 2020
I realized that he sells nothing with with "potion" in its name. If you mean things like Aphrodisiac or Sexual Stimulator then my best guess is your buying rank, that you rise by finding tokens. I'm not sure though, but what else would it be for?
I saw it in the wiki so I thought to ask but I have figured it out.

torus8367

Aug 29, 2017
I think this is the problem - you need to type in the entire filepath including the html filename. (You can bookmark the page once it opens so you only have to do it once.)
it isn't the problem, I was just saying that I tried that method and it didn't work either. Typing in the entire file path gives me the error I mentioned before.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
How can we encounter Miyuki? I have found her once in 80 playthroughs.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
How can we encounter Miyuki? I have found her once in 80 playthroughs.
Two ways to meet her, Either:

A: Rescue slave and sell her to the alley dudes (from trouble maker after using cocaine) and go back to them

or B: 3+ murders and 4 manhunt points from doing enough of the following:
Tony/Maria revenge (if you get the thugs to kill her)
R'ing O'Shay in house
Park Cop Scene
R Rampage the smith girls
Enter the dungeon
failing to preg the frat girl

Reactions: Brovalon and Sotman
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes