Apr 1, 2018
First time playing and holy shit I never felt this much power and choice freedom in any game.... wow. It's got to the point where I can't even decide which choice is better from the rest which rabbit hole will this choice lead me down? and which one would probably fetch the best scenes. Now I'm actually starting to miss the times when the game just gave me two choices and I just decided on the best one... and sucks that it's only 7 days? and please please can you add some sort of roll back thing to the game? the multiple choices freedom was a good thing at first but after going down many bad rabbit holes and being unsatisfied it would be nice to be able to simple just roll back instead of having to save and load that save file every time to change my choices thanks. Absolutely loved the game (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceesko

caju

Oct 5, 2017
First time playing and holy shit I never felt this much power and choice freedom in any game.... wow. It's got to the point where I can't even decide which choice is better from the rest which rabbit hole will this choice lead me down? and which one would probably fetch the best scenes. Now I'm actually starting to miss the times when the game just gave me two choices and I just decided on the best one... and sucks that it's only 7 days? and please please can you add some sort of roll back thing to the game? the multiple choices freedom was a good thing at first but after going down many bad rabbit holes and being unsatisfied it would be nice to be able to simple just roll back instead of having to save and load that save file every time to change my choices thanks. Absolutely loved the game (y)
Change your name to Mortimer 5 times in a row.
Or 10.
Take all the time you need.

Reactions: Brovalon

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but how do you drink a potion yourself? (It is possible, right?)
Not possible.

You should not reload the games after "bad rabbit holes" because many actions in the game unlock "tokens". The amount of tokens you have unlocked affects how many items are available from the Midnight Fence. You should attempt to buy the Crime Machine from him. Also the Enki Spice offered will give you more time without using cheats.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Not possible.
Hell. I guess that part didn't get imported from the mod? I see there's actually three mini-scene in the code to use them, but couldn't find anything to trigger it.

Pity, it seemed a fairly reasonable way to stat-boost at the beginning.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Playing in Firefox with Full Game and Patch downloaded. Worked fine at first but then I added a mod and not only did I not get mod images, all images are now Red. Not red boxes with urls, it's the actual gifs and images only everything is Red.

Deleted, fresh install, no mods, all images and gifs are still Red.

freeform99

May 2, 2021
can some one give me a rundown of what the individual mods add.
stuff like fetishes and what to expect overall. no need for a deep dive just a rough outline.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
And so i am interested how to get this one ?
The URL bar in the picture says v1.11.6, yet Wape's latest version is 1.11.5, so...?
can some one give me a rundown of what the individual mods add.
stuff like fetishes and what to expect overall. no need for a deep dive just a rough outline.
If you click the image mods button in-game you get a rough outline of their content. I think the only one of them that adds fetishes specifically is the Cherryemoji one. Zotscheetter's is quite nice, adds more and higher res animations, but I find not all of them jive as well with the text of the scenarios as the originals.

Then there's also GrimUrzine's Unofficial Extended Edition (link to 1.9.9 version); the extra scenarios of it are included in IC 1.10+, but there are a number of changes to the original scenarios (changed/extra images+text, some extra options) that Wape did not include.

Reactions: freeform99
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes