freeform99

May 2, 2021
The URL bar in the picture says v1.11.6, yet Wape's latest version is 1.11.5, so...?

If you click the image mods button in-game you get a rough outline of their content. I think the only one of them that adds fetishes specifically is the Cherryemoji one. Zotscheetter's is quite nice, adds more and higher res animations, but I find not all of them jive as well with the text of the scenarios as the originals.

Then there's also GrimUrzine's Unofficial Extended Edition (link to 1.9.9 version); the extra scenarios of it are included in IC 1.10+, but there are a number of changes to the original scenarios (changed/extra images+text, some extra options) that Wape did not include.
thank you

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
wait what do you mean? how should it be typed then can you show me?
All I did was just change the first name to Mortimer then click accpet or whatever the save option is called for the name change. Then just go back to Change Pseudonym, it will still be Mortimer, and then accept changes again. Last name can be anything you want. Just Change it ONE time and then go back and forth a few times. When you have 30 days or so you can change the name to whatever you like and continue from there.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
First time player. which mod is considered the biggest/best
Zottscheetter is the only one I'd bother with unless the cherry emoji fetishes tickle your fancy. To quote myself from the last page: Zotscheetter's is quite nice, adds more and higher res animations, but I find not all of them jive as well with the text of the scenarios as the originals.

Reactions: NES832hhP

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
When you build your harem you are owed 2 girls (for the drugs from the cop scenario), but also have an option to buy the others for money.
Sadly the guy won't accept money, what must I do to open that option, or is that not available at all?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
When you build your harem you are owed 2 girls (for the drugs from the cop scenario), but also have an option to buy the others for money.
Sadly the guy won't accept money, what must I do to open that option, or is that not available at all?
You can't get those girls with money, only by trading in slaves and getting "credit" with them so to speak. One slave in, one slave out is how it works. (Admittedly I don't tamper with that scenario much, so there may be girls worth >1.)

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
You can't get those girls with money, only by trading in slaves and getting "credit" with them so to speak. One slave in, one slave out is how it works. (Admittedly I don't tamper with that scenario much, so there may be girls worth >1.)
Sigh, so how do you edit scenarios? Just point me to the files I should edit. Hopefully all it takes is to edit a few numbers with notepad++.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Sigh, so how do you edit scenarios? Just point me to the files I should edit. Hopefully all it takes is to edit a few numbers with notepad++.
Everything except the images are in html file. Search for alleyGirl to find the start of the scenario, not sure what the actual trading part is called.

Totnbot

Feb 15, 2020
I have trying to get the image mods to work now for a while and I just can't seem to get them to work. What else do I need to do except putting them in the mods folder?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
" (The game is pretty damn rapey. You probably shouldn't play it.) "

assssssssss, he casts, waits, snaps the line and...BAM! sets the hook lol

• Haha
Reactions: vince638

DexSilverHunter

Oct 11, 2020
Wedding Bells Ending has specific requirements on its own and each Smith (sisters + mother) have their own unique requirements for the marriage.
I looked at the wiki and the only one that isnt working is Hope yet I do the requirements for Wedding Bells and it wont give me the choice to marry Hope also dont know if it matters or not im using the Prince start

LonePerv

Apr 26, 2017
Where can I find any info about these mods ? It's all only download and that's it, but what does it changes ? Can I install all mods at once ? What's the difference between those mods ?

Reactions: spareacnt39
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes