Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Is there a guide to get ALL the Smith sisters consentually? It seems there's no combination of stats or choices I can find that lets me get them ALL to be willing.
Yeah. Have 4 or 5 brutality (or higher, but carry the patch with you), high sex and incubus skill (not sure exactly how much), and goodsex Shinoa before going to the smiths.

Then do study - pizza - secret fun (should have the icon indicating a passed sex skill check) - have faith do dishes, and they should all let you in.

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
I think it still could be useful, as long as it's not ''Use Crime Machine 100 times to get your stats to 100.'' at all endings.
I've just finished tweaking my no Midnight Man Exile ending and am finishing writing a No Midnight Man New Horizons ending on wapedia. You can use them if you are going through with that idea.
Neat, I'm actually using wapedia for most of my walkthrough so it'll come in handy. Btw did you also write the no midnight fence utopia path? It's a bit outdated I think

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
Is there a guide to get ALL the Smith sisters consentually? It seems there's no combination of stats or choices I can find that lets me get them ALL to be willing.
You need to have goodsexed Shinoa (5 Sex if you hypnotize her, 7 if you don't) so that she gives you a selfie and at least 3 or 4 Incubus points (the eye thing)

Choose Study first, Take a bit longer and make something of a higher quality, Ignore it and behave normally and Split the tasks between the two.

Neat, I'm actually using wapedia for most of my walkthrough so it'll come in handy. Btw did you also write the no midnight fence utopia path? It's a bit outdated I think
I did not. I could make my own later on, since you don't even need the +2 days anymore with the dirtiest cop beginning because of the addition of the bachelorette party. Also maybe a more comprehensible Ruler Ending guide.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
FINALLY got all five smith sisters consentually. I almost never go for Shinoa early so I didn't realize she was part of it.

Though i did stumble on a interesting interpretation of "good sex". for her. I was trying a cheat run so I used testy to crank all the stats up and got the melatonin patch to avoid rampage rage.

And suddenly in the chatroom there's a brutality option to tell Wes to help me date rape his wife "or else"...and he just goes with it. I'm like "...okay. That's totally outa left field. lol. "

He even slips her a drug of some sort to make her go with it but by george she goes with it. And apparently it counted for the Smith sisters. So yeah.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Btw did you also write the no midnight fence utopia path? It's a bit outdated I think
I'm the one who wrote all the ending guides that start with "Solution (complete steps then sleep until end of season):" as well as the no midnight fence guides for Utopia and Dystopia. Yeah, they are all a bit dated because I wrote them before version 1.10 came out but they still work so I haven't edited them. I won't complain if someone else edits them to be more efficient (and it works).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
I wrote them before version 1.10 came out but they still work so I haven't edited them.
Not sure about the other ones but the Utopia one is outdated:
On day 3 you're supposed to

• Preg Donna, Jeannie, Kate (woman down on her luck) [S13]
and on day 4

• Sell Donna to Waid
But to be able to sell donna you must have hypno > 12 when you interact with her:

Interaction 1 > [bis_card, hypno >12] (+3 pts) / sympathies (+1 pts) [bis_card AND hypno] => TOKEN oral, SET pimped

And following your guide you only get hypno to lvl 12 on day 3, I've already tried it multiple times.
I'm either doing something wrong or the variables got changed since 1.10

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Assuming that there were no significant changes since I wrote the guide, I must have gotten lucky with twins/quadruplets/etc early on. That would raise incubus level enough for 1 extra stamina in order to fuck 1 more time to get that 1 hypno exp in order to hypno Donna.

The simple solution to this is to move "preg anyone" from night 9 to night 3 and delay everything else by 1 night. This is a new guide utilizing the new scenario(s):

I double checked and made sure I didn't get lucky with impregnations for this one. It comes with less steps because I decided to just do the minimum instead of pushing for as many as pregs as possible.

Reactions: K1ndred

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I got sucked into this soooo hard. so far the only endings I'm missing is Unhappy Reunion, Daddy's Girl, E-celeb Manager, blackmail bastard and next season.

Reactions: GFan2525

hoben222

Nov 20, 2020
I've managed to basically complete the entire game except for faceted token and any hidden tokens if there are any. Is it even possible to complete faceted token and if so, can i get a walkthrough link or something?

GFan2525

Jan 23, 2021
I've managed to basically complete the entire game except for faceted token and any hidden tokens if there are any. Is it even possible to complete faceted token and if so, can i get a walkthrough link or something?

I got the faceted token a while ago, but it was somewhat a surprise and I don't remember everything I did during that specific playthrough. I do remember I stared with the God Emperor Start, and plowed through as many girls as I could that were listed on the Red Dossier. There are a few great features about God Emperor start, including the option that appears on the main page, called "summon a wrench for your amusement". While at first, all it does is make random girl appear, after a while of overusing the option, it changes so that all you have to do is imput the exactly name of the girl you want, and she will appear. The trick though for it to work towards getting the faceted token is put the EXACT name of the girl you want from the Red Doisser. For example, say I want to summon Gabriella (cinema girl); for this to happen without the game auto generating a random girl, I have to enter "Gabriella (cinema girl)", not simply "Gabriella".You can use this option to fuck some of the hard to reach girls, like Tara, Lucine, and possibly Sherry (I got the faceted token before Sherry was included in the most recent version of the game, so I don't know how well the summoning option works for her).

I hope this was helpful. Please ask any more questions that you have.

hoben222

Nov 20, 2020
I got the faceted token a while ago, but it was somewhat a surprise and I don't remember everything I did during that specific playthrough. I do remember I stared with the God Emperor Start, and plowed through as many girls as I could that were listed on the Red Dossier. There are a few great features about God Emperor start, including the option that appears on the main page, called "summon a wrench for your amusement". While at first, all it does is make random girl appear, after a while of overusing the option, it changes so that all you have to do is imput the exactly name of the girl you want, and she will appear. The trick though for it to work towards getting the faceted token is put the EXACT name of the girl you want from the Red Doisser. For example, say I want to summon Gabriella (cinema girl); for this to happen without the game auto generating a random girl, I have to enter "Gabriella (cinema girl)", not simply "Gabriella".You can use this option to fuck some of the hard to reach girls, like Tara, Lucine, and possibly Sherry (I got the faceted token before Sherry was included in the most recent version of the game, so I don't know how well the summoning option works for her).

I hope this was helpful. Please ask any more questions that you have.
Thanks man, I managed to get faceted after following what you said so now I have fully cleared the game! Much appreciated.

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
Apparently I am supposed to be able to trade out the Smith Sisters as a package when I have them in my harem, but that never happens. Am I missing something?

Edit: And now do I grind Brutality?

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone know what to do with this "shipping container"?

I found it at the exit in Slaver den

Woah somehow I have never once come across that shipping container. That said, it probably just some background as to where they are keeping the girl from the .

Reactions: GFan2525

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Woah somehow I have never once come across that shipping container. That said, it probably just some background as to where they are keeping the girl from the .
I suspect the same too but wonder if using certain scenario,it will playout differently.

If you interested to look for it, just use Slave Maker Begining. You can visit the slaving facility multiple time as long as you don't report it.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes