Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I have a question does anyone know how Wape changes pics into pregnant ones? I want to try my hand at modding the version I have with all the ladies busty.
First take a look at the code. Open the page where preg/non preg versions are being displayed. If you will find "If" statements for displaying variant, then it's easy. If it is written in js part, then you have to learn how Js's functions work.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
First take a look at the code. Open the page where preg/non preg versions are being displayed. If you will find "If" statements for displaying variant, then it's easy. If it is written in js part, then you have to learn how Js's functions work.
Thank you, but how do I access the code? Sorry 1st time I've done something like this so I'm not 100% sure how to work it

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Would be cool to have a description on what the mods are, or link the original release page, those mod names aren't exactly self explanatory lol.

Reactions: nazgarD
Dec 29, 2019
guys how to get that one ending where you already have 2 wives and now have to choose a 3rd one?
how to get that ending? i forgot the name of that ending

Dec 29, 2019
can some one please give the save file of version 1.11.7? I've playing over a month and i'm only getting the endings no beginnings bonus.... so can some one help me with a save file?

Feb 11, 2021
Honestly gotta say this is such a great game I'm not even sure if following the guide was a good idea, because without it I kept stumbling into 'Looking to the future' all the time but at least I had new scenarios/dialogue to look forward to. Now that I've gotten most of the beginnings I'm just sad I won't be discovering as much new stuff, if any

Feb 11, 2021
1632513544006.png

I've redownloaded and re-extracted v1.11.7 twice now, but every time I do the Daddy's Little Girl start and talk to Tara Zimmerman this image remains missing. So do a lot of other daughter images tbf. I'm not using any mods, will these images just be added later or is the game bugged?

GFan2525

Jan 23, 2021
For the most recent scenario added, "the mother of the bride", is there any way to preg Lisa? Or is the mother the only option?

FallenSin

Feb 24, 2018
How do we unlock the 2nd part of girls ina private party? I think the scenario was called "woman at the church" or something. Its about Mary's wedding. I unlocked it once but can't seem to get it anymore.

Reactions: johntiger05
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes