BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Section to add...

Using Imageswap Mods

- sets of alternate images replacing game original ones.

Once downloaded mod have to be uncompressed or copied/moved to a corresponding subdirectory of game mods directory:
[Incubus City folder]\mods\[mod folder name]\
For example:
- The hentai mod should be in the folder: Incubus City\mods\hentai\
- The Sp1ke mod should be in the folder: Incubus City\mods\Sp1ke\
- The chocolate mod should be in the folder: Incubus City\mods\chocolate\

Some of image-swap mods might be included in some game versions.

Imageswap mods to download:
- cherryemoji Mod.
- cherryemoji Mod v2 (1.11.5+ version required).
- Faces Mod.
- Hentai Mod.
- Hentai Mod v2 (1.11.6+ version required).
- Sp1ke's IC Plus Mod.
- Zotscheetter Mod.
- Zotscheetter Mod v2 (1.11.5+ version required).

When placed in mods subdirectory mod have to be activated via the in-game Image Mods button Incubus City - Image Mods button.png (on the left panel).
Selected mod will be active till game restart/reopen.

Bug:
Accessing About page or Black Book immediately after mod activation will revert to the previous mod.

To update...

Release Date:
2021-07-18

Version:

Changelog:

--------------------------------------
- Bug fixes.
- Hentai Mod v2 compatibility.
Special thanks to J.Err for help with the hentai mod and for Rhysler who fixed some bugs for me (though not all of his bugfixes are implemented, they will be in time). It shows an extra fate is available - ignore that.

1.10.5 patch
- Fixed several bugs - mostly relating to to the fuck and preg macros.
- Zotscheetter Mod v2 and cherryemoji Mod v2 compatibility.

1.10.4 patch
- Fixed issue with sisters/school endings always being available under some circumstances.
- A few other bugs and oversights.

DOWNLOAD:
v1.11.6 PATCH:

Last edited:
Reactions: n0cn1l

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
How to play these kind of games? I download it but cannot play it.....Please help me
If you've unzipped the file you should have a file called "Incubus City v1.11" (or whatever you renamed it). Enter that file, and you will see the files "images", "mods", and "styles" as well as an HTML document called "Incubus City by Wape". Double click that and it should open the game in your browser of choice. If you want to open it in another browser select "Incubus City by Wape" and right click, then "Open with".

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone tell me how to install/activate mods?
Using Imageswap Mods

- as the name describes - tell the game to swap its images for a different set. In this way anyone so inclined can create a mod with alternate images.

All the mods listed in the game are functional but first require an image pack to be downloaded and installed.

Once downloaded the mod must be unzipped to a corresponding folder:
[Incubus City folder]\mods\[mod folder name]\
For example:
The hentai mod should be in the folder Incubus City\mods\hentai\
The Sp1ke mod should be in the folder Incubus City\mods\Sp1ke\
The chocolate mod should be in the folder Incubus City\mods\chocolate\

Some of these image-swap mods are included with some installs of the game.

Imageswap mods you have to download:
- Hentai Mod.
- Hentai Mod v2 (for IC v1.11.6+).
- Sp1ke's IC Plus Mod.
- Zotscheetter Mod.
- Zotscheetter Mod v2 (for IC v1.11.5+).
- Faces Mod.
- cherryemoji Mod.
- cherryemoji Mod v2 (for IC v1.11.5+).

The mod will then need to be chosen via the in-game MODS button on the left-hand side.
The selected mod will activate upon page change.

Bug:
Accessing About page or Black Book immediately after choosing mod will revert to the previous mod.

GFan2525

Jan 23, 2021
Apparently I am supposed to be able to trade out the Smith Sisters as a package when I have them in my harem, but that never happens. Am I missing something?

Edit: And now do I grind Brutality?
Sending them to the trade house as one package only happens when you first meet them in their scenario with a high enough hypo.

Once your hypo is over 25, you can go see the sisters, and on the page where you are given the option for them to do their homework or have fun, a third option appears for the hypo. Click that option. Then (assuming that you already met the slave traders) an option will appear to trade them all at once (something about "helping out in the community" ;)).

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone have a save with daddy's girl unlocked? I'm having a ridiculous time trying to unlock it.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is there somewhere where I can take a look at the images that are in the various ImageSwap mods so that I can decide whether I actually want to d/l them or not?

All links just seem to go directly to the Mega packs, can't see any previews.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Version 1.11.7 is out on his blog. Small update, no bug fixes, just a system he tried to implement but doesn't believe he will be able to work off of. The system is dynamic endings for the smith family if you do not have sex with any of them but instead use the potions to spike their food.

If you don't want to go through several runs seeing the different endings you can input the cheat code "Corneacopia" to obtain an item that allows you to view all of them. The cheat code "Blindness" takes away the item. Finally if you want to skip to the event itself use the cheat code "Dosimeter".

Blog post detailing the above:

Blog post with 1.11.7 download:

Jul 12, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this game. Can someone send the mega link for the fully updated game. The mega for v1.11.1 is not working and the other links r very slow. I have the latest patch downloaded but not the actual game.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Version 1.11.7 is out on his blog. Small update, no bug fixes, just a system he tried to implement but doesn't believe he will be able to work off of. The system is dynamic endings for the smith family if you do not have sex with any of them but instead use the potions to spike their food.

If you don't want to go through several runs seeing the different endings you can input the cheat code "Corneacopia" to obtain an item that allows you to view all of them. The cheat code "Blindness" takes away the item. Finally if you want to skip to the event itself use the cheat code "Dosimeter".

Blog post detailing the above:

Blog post with 1.11.7 download:
dosimeter took me to the event but dosing has no affect no matter what I do. What is the event supposed to do?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
dosimeter took me to the event but dosing has no affect no matter what I do. What is the event supposed to do?
End the week, this update was very minor and only added endings. I haven't played it myself so I haven't tested the codes at all.

Hi, I'm new to this game. Can someone send the mega link for the fully updated game. The mega for v1.11.1 is not working and the other links r very slow. I have the latest patch downloaded but not the actual game.
This is the full game no patch needed

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I have a question does anyone know how Wape changes pics into pregnant ones? I want to try my hand at modding the version I have with all the ladies busty.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes